What mic is this?

puroi

0812_41_01.png

Is there anyone who knows which mic in this photo is? I've been looking around but couldn't figure it out

thank you and sorry for my english

Been very busy this past week.

Xmas specials ... numerious 60+ chiors and symphonies. Then yesterday was the national male/female barbershop quartet compition.

Glad to hear you've been busy man. Sounds great.

Thumbs healing up well. Still can't bend it though. Driving me mental.

You guys are good! Can you tell me what mic this one is?
Anyone know what microphone this is? Anything? a make, a model, an exact year these were made?
old mic.jpg

Wow, what a coincidence, there's a guy on another forum asking about the same mic :D

This one is likely a stumper even for our resident experts, but I make a call that it's a Calrad DM 16H/Lafayette microphone from about the early 60's. I was in a Lafayette Electronics store back in 1963 and remember that mic very well.

You might think I know a lot about mics..... nope just Google proficient :) , However there is a good chance I had been in a Lafayette Electronics store in 1963.

arcaxis I believe you are correct on this. If you look closely at the astatic 77 it has more rounded features, the Calrad DM 16H is more "boxy" looking. You will find both tricked out on this mutant mic website : I don't have enough posts to give the url

Back