What makes Biden so good?

Are you suggesting that the Democrat party and the Republican party are cults?
You may have stumbled into something.
Deep down we all know big business runs the country. They pay the big politicians, i.e, senators, congress, president, and they are all in their pockets. Getting money out of it and term limits are what is needed most. It is hard to govern when all your time is spent kissing peoples asses to get money and once you get it you are beholden. Not all in either party feel that way about the other party but the ones that do are the most vocal and the squeaky wheel gets the oil. We, as a nation, basically have been voting for the same two parties for the last one hundred and fifty years and expecting change. That reminds me of another old adage.

Reactions: RFR
From that gas chart it seems Trump inherited a nice price. Once again, I never blame any president for gas prices whether high or low. Their are those who will
use a chart like that to show how their guy did it lol. The only reason I posted the article about energy consumption was to show that the U.S. has not been self
sufficient for decades, at least not since I have been alive. We have imported oil every year of my lifetime. 2019 was the first year in 67 years that we exported more
than we imported but we were still importing up to 500,000 barrels a day from the Saudis alone. My take is why use ours when we can buy someone elses? When it all runs out, which it eventually will, we will be sitting on the last reserves.

Last edited:
From that gas chart it seems Trump inherited a nice price.
Likewise for Biden

Once again, I never blame any president for gas prices whether high or low. Their are those who will
use a chart like that to show how their guy did it lol. The only reason I posted the article about energy consumption was to show that the U.S. has not been self
sufficient for decades, at least not since I have been alive. We have imported oil every year of my lifetime. 2019 was the first year in 67 years that we exported more
than we imported but we were still importing up to 500,000 barrels a day from the Saudis alone. My take is why use ours when we can buy someone elses? When it all runs out, which it eventually will, we will be sitting on the last reserves.
The fact is, that you aren't paying attention.
When a commodity is phased out, the price goes up.
As an automobile buyer, I don't know whether to buy a new gasoline-fueled car ever again.
I won't even be able to drive it in California.
They mandated a phase out of gasoline by 2035.
Have you noticed their gasoline prices are a lot higher than the rest of us?
They want people to switch. (duh). sigh...
This isn't rocket science, and I'm tired of doing your homework for you.

Stores want to get rid of the their checkers by forcing you through the self checkouts, that is why I won't use them. Where's your outrage?

When it all runs out, which it eventually will, we will be sitting on the last reserves.
But it won't be going into a consumer automobile.
There wont be a gasoline service station to dispense it.
Tell us what you plan to buy for your next automobile.
Do you have the money?
I might get a hybrid.
We don't have the infrastructure for EVs yet.

I know, democrats bad, republicans good.
Politics are uncertain, and there is nothing I can do about that.
The plan is to phase out gasoline in consumer vehicles.
So what kind of car do you plan to buy for the long-term?
I get the feeling that poor people will be staying home a lot more.

Politics are uncertain, and there is nothing I can do about that.
The plan is to phase out gasoline in consumer vehicles.
So what kind of car do you plan to buy for the long-term?
I get the feeling that poor people will be staying home a lot more.
I will be dead, I am not that worried about it. But I know, democrats bad, republicans good, to quote dogman.
Where is dogman when we need him? The whole planet is going to hell in a hand basket and all we do is
fight over gods and borders and other silly stuff.

But it won't be going into a consumer automobile.
There wont be a gasoline service station to dispense it.
Tell us what you plan to buy for your next automobile.
Do you have the money?
I might get a hybrid.
We don't have the infrastructure for EVs yet.
In case you don't know, which I am sure you do, hybrids use gas, where are you going to get it?

Well I have far less to pay in my student loans that were way to much with too high interest rates. I call that a win.

“Who’s gonna pay for it?”

The government, from a $1.7 trillion dollar dip in the deficit.

Did you get something in return for the borrowed funds? You don't feel like you should pay the debt?

To what dip are you referring?

I will be dead, I am not that worried about it. But I know, democrats bad, republicans good, to quote dogman.
Where is dogman when we need him? The whole planet is going to hell in a hand basket and all we do is
fight over gods and borders and other silly stuff.

It's okay if you want to live like a hermit, but I have a wife.
She needs a new car.
What do I buy her?
The current plan is to phase out gasoline.
A new Tesla starts at $105,000.
I paid less for the house that I'm in.

In case you don't know, which I am sure you do, hybrids use gas, where are you going to get it?
Maybe I'll try to buy one that can be retrofitted to a full-blown EV.
Do you know of a vehicle like that?
When I was a young guy we had a lot of fun modifying cars to hot-rods, etc.
You sure got the negs dude.
You need a lifter-upper.

Well I have far less to pay in my student loans that were way to much with too high interest rates. I call that a win.

“Who’s gonna pay for it?”

The government, from a $1.7 trillion dollar dip in the deficit.
So the public relations degree didn't pay off.
I think you should be awarded a full refund from your university, just like AOC got.
She deserved it.

So the public relations degree didn't pay off.
I think you should be awarded a full refund from your university, just like AOC got.
She deserved it.

That's not fair to say, don't be an asshole. Education is important, and it did pay off. Things were rough during the pandemic, as it was for lots of folks, and he had to take a job in a grocery store. Now he has moved up in the world and has got a good job, awarded through hard work to acquire an education. The problem appears to be he had to take out a loan to pay for the education. He's probably busy but I'm sure he will respond as time allows as to whether it was worth the cost. Would he do it again knowing what he knows now?

Higher tax revenues and the phasing out of pandemic-relief spending chopped the US federal government’s budget deficit by a record $1.7 trillion in the first nine months of the fiscal year.
The $515 billion gap for the October-to-June period compares with $2.24 trillion in the same period a year ago, the Treasury Department said Wednesday.
I have a feeling why some people don't want to read this. Of course if they do, it will be the treasury department is lying.

Last weekend I got to drive a Tesla Model 3 for the day.
It was a pretty fun experience. Took a little bit to get used to it. But got adjusted pretty quickly. Took it on the freeway, in the city, on empty country roads. It’s a heavy car, but handles quite well.
And it’s fucking fast!

Would I buy one? Nah. At that price point, there’s a lot of cars I’d prefer. But realistically I wouldn’t buy one of those either.

But did I mention it’s fucking fast??
:D

Back