What makes Biden so good?

In other words a substantial amount of fentanyl coming across the so called closed southern border of the U.S. is being smuggled into Canada via the open border on your side. Is Trudeau doing anything to curb the flow of Chinese manufactured fentanyl into Canada?
I am saying that we are getting the scourge directly from China.

You're just being rude.
Try the golden rule some time. It works.
I don't tell you how to vote in Canada, where you live.
See how it works?
Wouldn't you feel a bit put off if we sent in our troops to run your country where you live, work, vote, and pay your taxes?
Of course you would.
You are rude.
Constantly.
Tell me about the chip bill.
Or are you scared of it because a republican didn't bring it?

I am saying that we are getting the scourge directly from China.
I am curious, how you think it is getting there? Maybe the drug users are suddenly massive importers of illegal drugs? Seems they would be able to afford rehab themselves right?

Who is making money on these imports?

Our gasoline prices are tripled over here.
They have gone up all over the world.
Do you have a selective memory? Do you remember the gas prices at the end of the Bush administration when Obama took over?
I never blamed Bush for them and I didn't give Obama credit for them coming down, which they are doing now.
We were on the verge of an economic global meltdown. AIG folded. GM, Chrysler were ready to fold. We just had 9/11 etc.
As far as misery of the common folk, that is an age old problem. Maybe if folks had saved for a rainy day or spent their money
on something productive instead of instant gratification they might have more?
The shelves are bare? Not anywhere I have seen.
Is it hard getting some things quickly, yes, that is the supply chain.
As far as finding good help, that is a societal problem, not a political one, maybe if the common folk could afford a decent education
that might change? Maybe if they got off their cell phones and did their jobs? Also you won't find good help when you don't want to pay for it.
When the west dries out the food problem will only increase as it will as the planets population increases. Some of it now is due to
supply chain.
So, to tell me that all these problems are all due to democrats is BS, it takes two to tango.
Don't get me wrong. When it comes to both parties I will use the same old dogshit analogy.

Likely. Where do you think these gangs get their drugs from?
You must see I am going down the yellow brick road right?
The gangs are Chinese.
There is corruption.
Who exactly I know not.
There are blind eyes.
I hate it.
I would wreak havoc on this shit if I were in power.

Our gasoline prices are tripled over here.
They have gone up all over the world.
We were energy independent just 3 years ago.
Now we aren't. That's Biden

Do you have a selective memory? Do you remember the gas prices at the end of the Bush administration when Obama took over?
I never blamed Bush for them and I didn't give Obama credit for them coming down, which they are doing now.
Biden is the cause of rising oil prices.. He said it would stop people from using it. You just weren't paying attention.

We were on the verge of an economic global meltdown. AIG folded. GM, Chrysler were ready to fold. We just had 9/11 etc.
As far as misery of the common folk, that is an age old problem. Maybe if folks had saved for a rainy day or spent their money
on something productive instead of instant gratification they might have more?
Did you ever have to worry about feeding a baby?

The shelves are bare? Not anywhere I have seen.
Does your store have Stouffers Turkey Tetrazini?
Can you buy corn cob bedding at your tractor supply?
I'll be right over.

Is it hard getting some things quickly, yes, that is the supply chain.
so they say. Fuel costs are part of the problem. Fresh seafood comes in a refrigerated truck.

As far as finding good help, that is a societal problem, not a political one, maybe if the common folk could afford a decent education
It's a drug problem around here.

that might change? Maybe if they got off their cell phones and did their jobs? Also you won't find good help when you don't want to pay for it.
Biden pays them to stay home.

When the west dries out the food problem will only increase as it will as the planets population increases. Some of it now is due to
supply chain.
Pete Buttigieg, the supply chain czar, took like half a year maternity leave-of-absence so I hear.

So, to tell me that all these problems are all due to democrats is BS, it takes two to tango.
I don't subscribe to the democrat/republican paradigm.
But I do know this as a generation planner for a large electric utility with a 4 yr BS business degree.
Stranded investment like the Keystone Pipeline kills the supply side.
Nobody wants to invest in energy right now, because they're scared to.
We had the gubment nix a few of our major projects.
It takes about ten years to get over it.
Your economic education is in ....????

The gangs are Chinese.
There is corruption.
Who exactly I know not.
There are blind eyes.
I hate it.
I would wreak havoc on this shit if I were in power.
So then you should run for office because you have all of the answers right? Isn't that how it works? You represent the people you run to get in office for?

Strange how that is not how it works anymore. The people in office tend to tell the people who to vote for. Money. Gain. Corruption.

It seems that is the norm these days. How is that ok for anyone?

Not directed to you specifically Dave. Just mad and asking questions.

When anyone from either side of the aisle tells me that on the other side everyone is evil and out to destroy the country, lying, it is all their fault. I just figure they are in a cult. Cult members are the last to realize, if ever, that they are in a cult.

Ya think?
Like actually fixing our real problems?
No doubt about it!

I remember the time that my next door neighbor (die hard democrat) rang my door bell. I opened the door. She introduced me to the very young representative John Larson from Connecticut. I shook his hand.

At the time, there was huge controversy concerning which of the three towns would be in control of a lake bordering all three towns. All three towns were in his district of representation.

I asked Larson, "What are your thoughts concerning which town should be allowed to have full control of Shenipsic Lake?

Larson looked at me and said, "I don't have time to talk about crap like that."

I said, "Get off my doorstep now and don't ever come back"

Larson could have been fast tracked to a higher position.

When anyone from either side of the aisle tells me that on the other side everyone is evil and out to destroy the country, lying, it is all their fault. I just figure they are in a cult. Cult members are the last to realize, if ever, that they are in a cult.
I doubled my money in a gasoline etf this past year.
Do you know what an etf is?

PS: here's a gasoline price futures chart since 2000, president-by-president, priced at the New York Exchange.
Biden is delivering on his promise to make gasoline uneconomical so we'll switch to EVs. The environmentalists are quite pleased:

NyMEX2.png

When anyone from either side of the aisle tells me that on the other side everyone is evil and out to destroy the country, lying, it is all their fault. I just figure they are in a cult.
Are you suggesting that the Democrat party and the Republican party are cults?
You may have stumbled into something.

So then you should run for office because you have all of the answers right? Isn't that how it works? You represent the people you run to get in office for?

Strange how that is not how it works anymore. The people in office tend to tell the people who to vote for. Money. Gain. Corruption.

It seems that is the norm these days. How is that ok for anyone?

Not directed to you specifically Dave. Just mad and asking questions.
Yeah I'm mad too, but I'm no politician.

Yeah I'm mad too, but I'm no politician.
It seems it takes a special kind of person to run for office. Some seem to have the right idea, but then the carrot is placed in front of them, and its all about beating everyone else for their own benefit. No longer representative of the people who elected them. Then we people get beaten with the stick. It sucks that it has come to this. But it is where we are it seems...

It seems it takes a special kind of person to run for office. Some seem to have the right idea, but then the carrot is placed in front of them, and its all about beating everyone else for their own benefit. No longer representative of the people who elected them. Then we people get beaten with the stick. It sucks that it has come to this. But it is where we are it seems...
It used to be that people went into the political practice to serve the people.
Now it's a fucking gravy train.

Well I have far less to pay in my student loans that were way to much with too high interest rates. I call that a win.

“Who’s gonna pay for it?”

The government, from a $1.7 trillion dollar dip in the deficit.

Well I have far less to pay in my student loans that were way to much with too high interest rates. I call that a win.

“Who’s gonna pay for it?”

The government, from a $1.7 trillion dollar dip in the deficit.
The government shouldn't be charging interest on student loans. It is an investment in the countrys future and the reward should be the benefits reaped
by having an educated populace. I paid off my student loans and have no problem with the debt forgiveness. I know there are a lot of people that are pissed
off that they had to pay theirs off and you get some relief and they didn't. Well, sometimes that is just the way the ball bounces, deal with it.

Back