What makes Biden so good?

Woody, NOW would be a good time to stop turning this thread into just another I hate Biden or an I hate Trump exchange of words and memes.
I was serious. I can't figure out what their platform is and still can't. What I have just been told is sure to make this country great again.

Woody, NOW would be a good time to stop turning this thread into just another I hate Biden or an I hate Trump exchange of words and memes.
I don't see anything wrong with showing this video.
Mr. Biden refused to take a mental fitness test before the election.
Then he laughed about it.
I don't think it's so funny myself.
It's a sad and serious situation at the same time.
I'm kind of sorry for the guy.

I was serious. I can't figure out what their platform is and still can't. What I have just been told is sure to make this country great again.
It's in the summary I just gave but here is more detail:

1) Border security
- stop drug smuggling including fentanyl
- stop human trafficking especially of young children
- stop criminals from re-entering the country and raising the crime rate in the nation's cities
2) Enforce the law including the high profile violators like Hunter Biden who breaks the law every day with his coke habit.
3) Reign in a malicious federal government that's going after ordinary citizens, parents, small business people, and people of faith -- shutting them down with the draconain style rules, regulations, raids, etc. Making examples of them -- instilling trepidation in the general population. These government officials were NOT elected and they seem to have no accountability to anyone..
4) Reduce/eliminate our energy predicament from Biden's energy policies, where he kowtows to Russia, etc., and makes all kinds of excuses.

Biden's impeachment is a score in all categories.

The drug problem lies with Americans, not drug smugglers. If there was no demand, there would be no smuggling. It is a simple problem of supply and demand.
The fentanyl problem has the same origins except for the doctor proscribed stuff. Most illegal fentanyl is manufactured in China.
Stopping criminals from entering the country is kind of like stopping criminals from getting guns, they want it, they will achieve it.
Carter warned us about energy dependence while he sat in the oval office in his sweater 45 years ago, no one listened, it's nothing new.
Can you give me links to the malicious federal government going after ordinary citizens. I think you should focus more on your local police.

You are giving me problems, not solutions.

Excuse me, but american politics is really none of your business in Canada, and nobody asked for your opinion of it.
If you worked here, lived here, payed taxes here, and voted here, it would be different.
But you don't, and it's rude for you to be minding our business.

Excuse me, but american politics is really none of your business in Canada, and nobody asked for your opinion of it.
If you worked here, lived here, payed taxes here, and voted here, it would be different.
But you don't, and it's rude for you to be minding our business.
What I say as a holder of an American birth certificate is none of your business, dipshit troll.
Now, what say you about the chip bill?

The drug problem lies with Americans, not drug smugglers. If there was no demand, there would be no smuggling. It is a simple problem of supply and demand.
The fentanyl problem has the same origins except for the doctor proscribed stuff. Most illegal fentanyl is manufactured in China.
Stopping criminals from entering the country is kind of like stopping criminals from getting guns, they want it, they will achieve it.
Carter warned us about energy dependence while he sat in the oval office in his sweater 45 years ago, no one listened, it's nothing new.
Can you give me links to the malicious federal government going after ordinary citizens. I think you should focus more on your local police.

Absolutely incorrect and ignorant!

The issue with fentanyl is that it is cheap as fuck and used to cut cocaine and also made to look like other pills that are available from pharmacies.

4 people in my state that casually used cocaine at a party all died because the dealer used fentanyl to increase his profits. You think that the problem there was the user? Not the source? They didn't ask for their occasional drug use to kill them. They died at the hands of the lack of security at the border and allowed/ignored trafficking from China that produces it.

So by your ideals, trying to stop the cartels from bringing this shit over the border is futile because 'Americans' want them? So no reason to even put up a wall or try to subvert the influx of illegal drugs?

Comparing obtaining illegal weapons to the transfer of deadly drugs through a border that can easily be stopped, is idiotic and quite frankly ignorant.

Let me guess, You voted for Biden huh? Such a great choice.

The drug problem lies with Americans, not drug smugglers.
fenanyl is manufactured in China and comes across the border illegally.

If there was no demand, there would be no smuggling. It is a simple problem of supply and demand.
Likewise if there was no supply. There was enough fentanyl coming across the border last year to give every human on earth an overdose.

most fentanyl in the country is coming from there.

Now it's at a record at Joe Biden's invitation. "That's who we are" he said in the democratic debates. Were you paying attention?

We were net exporters of energy 3 years ago for the first time in 40 years.

You aren't paying attention. I already gave you a link about the FBI putting threat tags on parents.

They weren't really problems before the elections.
Furthermore, the current administration is NOT fixing them.
Obviously they aren't the solution.

So by your ideals, trying to stop the cartels from bringing this shit over the border is futile because 'Americans' want them? So no reason to even put up a wall or try to subvert the influx of illegal drugs?
bingo. Why even lock your door at night if a criminal gets everything he wants? What a bankrupt thought process.

Absolutely incorrect and ignorant!

The issue with fentanyl is that it is cheap as fuck and used to cut cocaine and also made to look like other pills that are available from pharmacies.

4 people in my state that casually used cocaine at a party all died because the dealer used fentanyl to increase his profits. You think that the problem there was the user? Not the source? They didn't ask for their occasional drug use to kill them. They died at the hands of the lack of security at the border and allowed/ignored trafficking from China that produces it.

Comparing obtaining illegal weapons to the transfer of deadly drugs through a border that can easily be stopped, is idiotic and quite frankly ignorant.

Let me guess, You voted for Biden huh? Such a great choice.
Fentanyl is super fucked up.
It is a scourge here too.

What I say as a holder of an American birth certificate is none of your business, dipshit troll.
Now, what say you about the chip bill?
You're just being rude.
Try the golden rule some time. It works.
I don't tell you how to vote in Canada, where you live.
See how it works?
Wouldn't you feel a bit put off if we sent in our troops to run your country where you live, work, vote, and pay your taxes?
Of course you would.

That is the best joke I have heard in a long time.

That is the best joke I have heard in a long time.
The big rise in human misery is not a joke.
If it isn't affecting you directly then enjoy life.
But don't trivialize it.
Our gasoline prices are tripled over here.
I watch the stores go up weekly on their prices.
The shelves are bare.
Fresh seafood more than doubled.
Nobody can find good help anymore around here at the work places.
The wife and I are living out of a cooler box as we wait for a new refrigerator on back-order.
No cars at the used car lot. It used to be full.
I see merchants closing their doors.
I've never seen it like this before.
They're talking about food shortages.
The food closets are working over time.
I debated buying formula to save some baby possums.
There was only one bottle left on the shelf at the drug store.
Count yourself fortunate.
This is no laughing matter, guy.
People are hurting like I never saw before in this country.

Last edited:
Fentanyl is super fucked up.
It is a scourge here too.
In other words a substantial amount of fentanyl coming across the so called closed southern border of the U.S. is being smuggled into Canada via the open border on your side. Is Trudeau doing anything to curb the flow of Chinese manufactured fentanyl into Canada?

In other words a substantial amount of fentanyl coming across the so called closed southern border of the U.S. is being smuggled into Canada via the open border on your side. Is Trudeau doing anything to curb the flow of Chinese manufactured fentanyl into Canada?
That is a good question.
Though I am not sure Dave was disputing the border thing. That was dogooder.

Back