What I've done...

rustman

Hello from Finland!
If you're interested... some examples from my homestudio.
https://soundcloud.com/rustman-productions

Most of these songs have already been officially released, so no need to comment. The damage's already done :o

At the end of the list there are two songs on which I play everything by myself. Sometimes I find myself writing songs just to be able to play and record drums. Every guitar player is basically a wannabee drummer, exept Dave Grohl, I guess... :p

Last edited:
Excuse me sir, but you have posted these songs in their final state, songs that have already been released... in a MP3 mixing discussion! I cannot see the point. Anyway, I would lie to comment on the "Too Rotten to Speak" track. I like the stringed instrument (is it an ukelele), sounds particularly good and fits the mood of the song. Maybe you should use a tad of reverb for the voice, I find it rather dry. Good lukc with the record.

I don't think posting "finished" songs is a problem. At some point you gotta call it done and move on. I listened to the Christmas song and Men/People/Ladies. Both were well done but the bass was a little loud for me on both songs.

Back