What is the best Sound Card for $150?

frank_1

Hey, what do you feel is the best ASIO sound card with break out box for about $150? all your thoughts and suggestions are welcome. thanks!

Hey, what do you feel is the best ASIO sound card with break out box for about $150? all your thoughts and suggestions are welcome. thanks!
you might try this one..I have never used it but it seems to have some good reviews

are you looking to pick something up at your local store or order on the net? How many inputs/outputs do you need?

i'm looking to order it, maybe through ebay. this is for personal use so I only need 2 ins 2 outs but 4 would be nice.

i'm looking to order it, maybe through ebay. this is for personal use so I only need 2 ins 2 outs but 4 would be nice.

I think you would enjoy that one you can record 4 tracks at the same time so if you had some buddies that you wrote a song with you can record 4 different insturments at the same time and it will put them on there own tracks

yeah, I actually have the delta 44 but I'm gonna be upgrading to Vista 64 but M-audio doesn't have drivers for the 44 just yet

yeah, I actually have the delta 44 but I'm gonna be upgrading to Vista 64 but M-audio doesn't have drivers for the 44 just yet

lol oh I see I have a 64 bit processor but I don't think I am ready to upgrade to a 64 bit os yet

Echo Gina... get one used. It'll rival much better cards.

I wouldn't even look any further. Some of the most solid drivers and I have almost never heard a complaint on its' converters and sound.

Echo Gina... get one used. It'll rival much better cards.

I wouldn't even look any further. Some of the most solid drivers and I have almost never heard a complaint on its' converters and sound.

I second that, however, you may be hard pressed to find one under $150.

The E-MU 1212 is a great sounding card for $150. I'm totally happy with it. But I don't know if it would satisfy your requirements.

Back