What is NoWhereRadio's deal right now?

JFogarty

I hope its only temporary, or maybe its just me, but I get a server error on any nowhere radio link...

The Answer to that is posted in the NWR forums.

I have no control over the advertising, it's whatever the ad company places, or nothing at all.... I have written letters of complaints however.

And nothing at all would mean you all would have to pay me, because I can't afford to pay for all of the artists hosting.

W.

I would be willing to pay for the service. what might you charge yearly for posting our stuff and how many meg of storage are we allowed on NWR? once again, Thx for this nice free service you provide!

my year with Artist Launch is about up....I hardly use it anyway.....Id be willing to pay you a reasonable price...throw out a ballpark figure of what you think it would take...youll get some honest feedback here...hell, i told you long ago you needed to charge........

Probably $2-$5 USD a month.

For full paying members I would probably cap. the space at around 500MB, or leave it unlimited.

The only limitation would probably be bandwidth. 1GB costs me about $7, so 1GB would be included (partially funded by the ads), anything over that would be charged at a cut rate or something... But this is the part that is in the air, won't take effect for a while..

At $2 a month, I'd need at least 100 artists participating, and would require 'assistance' in getting them to pay, maybe... we'll see.

Anywho, let me know what you think, or what others are charging, and for what services.

W.

I would go by the year...to hell with trying to collect from everybody every damn month.......or at least by the quarter, with a discount for paying the whole year...

$2-$5/month = $24 to $60 year .....i might go for that......

$15/3months
$25/6 months
$45/year............????????????

Back