what is my vocal range?

Dood. Please do not post one line BS on old posts just to get enough posts to link a video. That was a poor move on your part.

You now upset most of the members that would have given you real advice...

Dood. Please do not post one line BS on old posts just to get enough posts to link a video. That was a poor move on your part.

You now upset most of the members that would have given you real advice...

What happened here? It looks like he only has one post, this one. How did he even manage to post links?

Maybe I'm an idiot here - but are page views really going to be important from forums like ours? At best he gets a couple of hundred views, and that doesn't really count for much, does it?

That said, now I know he managed to get up to the magic number by stealth, that's just not playing the game, and I see why others are upset with him. I'm just too trusting.

There is nothing wrong with asking for advice. That is what this site is about. The problem is the way members abuse the forum with worthless posts just to be able to post a link. The site policy breeds this sort of thing.

It is time to get rid of the ten post/link thing so we don't have to deal with that sort of posting.

Welcome to the forum Daniel. :)

You were not the first to do this and I understand why you did. It is just not good for the site to get your post count up the way you accomplished it. This was just the straw that made me annoyed by the typical abuse of posts by new members. It is time for a change now. Yer cool. Hell, maybe a martyr for the example. :)

Maybe I'm an idiot here - but are page views really going to be important from forums like ours? At best he gets a couple of hundred views, and that doesn't really count for much, does it?
Youtube views don't mean shit, no matter where they come from. But some people mistake Youtube views with some kind of "success". :eek:

Every couple of weeks (probably more) you have someone coming in and pretending they want some kind of help, but all they really want is "plays", whether it's from Youtube or Soundclick, or some other site.

The Soundclick ones are even funnier because I'm convinced the only people that visit that site are the musicians that upload their music on it. Does anyone out there know ONE non-musician that goes to any of these Soundclick type sites to listen to music? I didn't think so. :)

Youtube views don't mean shit, no matter where they come from. But some people mistake Youtube views with some kind of "success". :eek:

Every couple of weeks (probably more) you have someone coming in and pretending they want some kind of help, but all they really want is "plays", whether it's from Youtube or Soundclick, or some other site.

The Soundclick ones are even funnier because I'm convinced the only people that visit that site are the musicians that upload their music on it. Does anyone out there know ONE non-musician that goes to any of these Soundclick type sites to listen to music? I didn't think so. :)

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't even look at soundcloud other than posts here. I could care less who looks at my page. It only there to share with those who ask.

I don't even look at soundcloud other than posts here. I could care less who looks at my page. It only there to share with those who ask.
Well, yeah. Don't get me wrong. You got to store your music somewhere. I was talking about Soundclick, not Soundcloud. But the point is.....what I said. :)

They're all the same. Soundclick, Soundcloud, Reverbnation, Bandcamp, etc. It's all self made music by self promoters. Regular people don't listen. Regular people don't want to listen.

im sorry for all this

No worries man. Let's move forward. Here, let's get you green again...

BTW, the first concert I went to was KISS in 1978. I was 8 years old. Not a fan anymore but it was responsible for my horrible behavior in my teens that made me who I am today. Whatever the hell that is... lol

Back