What I do besides audio: video!

Mistral

RyosaMusic
Well I've been a member of these forums for longer than most, but I haven't really posted much besides music related stuff. I thought I'd show you a little bit of my video and animation work I also do, and ask if anyone else here just loves to create art no matter what its form? That is me in a nutshell, sometimes it is a lonely feeling since it seems nowadays everyone tries to be so specialized into a niche.

Here are some things I've recently done..

First is my animation reel, it contains both 3d and 2d animation from the past couple of years:
YouTube - VoxHouse 2D & 3D Animations: Q2 2010

I animated and composited a CG soda can for a piece about recycling.. this isn't the final cut and some of the renders are not full quality in this version but it's close.
YouTube - lonelycanfinalCG (improved)

I made another joke tv ad with a friend, again I used CG and fx to create this. The idea itself we came up with and filmed in 5-10 minutes on a crappy non hd cam. I think it turned out nice considering.
YouTube - "That's A Big One!" (An Unexpected Catch)

Feel free to share your own video stuff.

i like the animation in the brute...nicely done...im gonna try that with a pizza next time im stuck in the tundra ;)

I just got started doing 3D rendering and animation. I have a link to some of my stuff in my signature. It's not that great, I've only been at it for a few months, but I am learning more about the software I have every day!

I don't have most of the software you are using. Budget constraints. And it's probably going to be awhile before I am close to this level. Nice work you have there. I take it you do this as income...

Last edited:
Back