What happened to DrStawl

He got the potty mouthed, obnoxious naughty boy permanent ban..... :eek:

Refraining from such behavior was a problem for said individual.

Mods were a little more involved back then and the climate was substantially more controversial and combative....funny how that works...:D

I'm not a fan of "the permanent ban" but a little slap on the ass reminding one to behave themselves is sometimes just the ticket to get things all warm n fuzzy again. I can think of a few that got the temporary ban that never came back and several who got the permanent that have come back with new user names and are being cool.

As far as I can be bothered to check, he was contributing from the very first day of HR.com. I can't find any earlier day than June 22nd, 1999 and I'm not searching over 1300 pages to see if there's any earlier !

As far as I can be bothered to check, he was contributing from the very first day of HR.com. I can't find any earlier day than June 22nd, 1999 and I'm not searching over 1300 pages to see if there's any earlier !
I have been here since then and was wondering.

Doc once built a huge bed out of exhaust pipes. Yeah, he marched to the beat of a different time zone.

Yes, but if you really think about it, which I wouldn't encourage, you'll likely never get a better night's sleep than on an exhaust pipe bed.

I think Doc used to let his cats walk on the keyboards, record it and call it his? I wonder if Csus killed his ex! I wonder if Buck62 is still a
Chicago policeman?

I think Doc used to let his cats walk on the keyboards, record it and call it his? I wonder if Csus killed his ex! I wonder if Buck62 is still a
Chicago policeman?
Yes.... 33 years and still active. I have so much seniority now that I'm #9 (overall) on a department with over 12K members.

I was busy throughout the 2010's fronting a couple of bands and had an acoustic duo.

Last edited:
Yes.... 33 years and still active. I have so much seniority now that I'm #9 (overall) on a department with over 12K members.

I was busy throughout the 2010's fronting a couple of bands and had an acoustic duo.
I hope you are not out on the streets unless that is where you want to be. I retired 3.5 years ago, sold the house in upstate N.Y. and moved to SW Virginia in the Appalachians. Chicago is demonized down here and the crime capitol of the world lol. Check out my youtube channel. I finally got around
to recording some originals.

Back