What Genre is This?

it sounds a bit random just now..even though its a bit light and frivolous I bet some mad sounding synth blasting through it would make something more interesting..

not that it sounds bad..I dont know how it sounds, like I said..its a bit random :)

Non-real wind instruments often sound pretty bad, but I think these sounds quite good. What are you using?

Thank you all

@ bruiser1964,
If your head hurts, Try turning the volume down I find that works wonders for me.

@Boray,
"Classical with Slightly Offbeat ElectroDrums?" Hmm! so... could that be boiled down to Classictronica maybe? Electroclassical?

@kcearl,
I love a good synth blasting as much as the next guy but I'm purposely trying to stay away from that for this one because that would be a bit too obvious and I kind like the organic grounding

@Boray,
You have some sharp ears. Well done! For this one I used Vienna Symphonic Library (VSL). thank you for noticing.

Interesting.

I could easily see this used in a television advertisement. Something hip and colorful, like an iPad or something...

Wooo... I'm not sure I've heard anything like it.

I was classically trained on clarinet, so I too appreciate the instruments. The reverb effect on them made them a little more dull - as in perfectly smooth and without flaw. (I described something "perfectly smooth" as dull. Ha!) I'm not sure you can change that, but they do sound nice. Good job there.

lol...I don't know what to call it. But I think fatstrat is right...I can hear a commercial application for this. Nice job on your Hippsical music. Oh wait, I just named it.

Back