What does reputation beyond repute mean?

Well that was an unnecessarily complicated way to post a screen shot.... Your "reputation" is bestowed by people using the star at the bottom of your post. It's meant to be a way of measuring the worth of someone's advice, in reality it doesn't work that way.

Once you hit 50 posts your reputation number will show, like mine does. If you'd like to be less than "beyond repute" just let us know and we can neg rep you back into the red - if you feel up to the challenge...:D

Don't base your acceptance of someone's advice on their reputation, is my advice....

yeah ..... high rep usually just means the guy has been around a while.
look at me ...... my rep is maxed out and I don't know anything about music or recording ........ I just say whatever pops in my head and wait to see if it breaks their equipment!

:D

My reputation is only beyond repute because no one has yet cottoned on to the truth that I'm the dastardly international criminal mastermind behind a serious operation of naughtiness that hides behind anonymity in cyberspace.........

My reputation is only beyond repute because no one has yet cottoned on to the truth that I'm the dastardly international criminal mastermind behind a serious operation of naughtiness that hides behind anonymity in cyberspace.........

Actually we have, but nobody gives a damn.

I'm still looking for the place to turn in my rep points for dollars.
:cool: selling out in style.

Back