what does a music producer do??

A good producer wears many hats.

A producer needs to understand both the technical side of recording and the musical.

The producer needs to know how to bridge the two worlds with-out compromise.

A producer also needs to be an excellent communicator so that he/she can both communicate verbally to musicians and technicians as well as communicate with the language of audio.

He also needs to be someone people enjoy working with.
The human element of production is very important.

-Stew

yer i want to be music producer but im not sure what they do. in my oppinion i think they make the beats for the song for an artist and they help on how it should sound ummmmm an they help in getting it out there aka public. im not 100% sure. holla bak if u know anything about music production/producing. peace

Sir, A good musician is one of the top requisites in order to become a music producer. Some are good at keyboards or piano, other string instruments, while others are geniuses of brass. It is very important that a music producer has experience in performing, improvising and instrumentation. And also production control particularly in arranging and recording of music compositions.

Sir, A good musician is one of the top requisites in order to become a music producer. Some are good at keyboards or piano, other string instruments, while others are geniuses of brass. It is very important that a music producer has experience in performing, improvising and instrumentation. And also production control particularly in arranging and recording of music compositions.

Dude, this thread is like 5 years old.

Haha something like that :)

I've always seen the producer as that guy who just oversees everything, and provides a nice line of communication that links the musician and the mixing/mastering engineers!

And with regards to the OP, I'm still trying to figure out what type of person decides he wants to be a music producer without actually knowing what a music producer does! :confused:

The OP's last activity was 12 days after he registered. The "I wanna be a producer" thing must've been a passing fancy.

Richard Monroe's post pretty much nailed it, but

"He is the Romanian gymnastics coach who busts balls, fires people he doesn't like, strokes people he does like, especially if *she* has big tits" is just totally inaccurate.

There is no such thing as a gymnast with big tits!:cool:

Richard Monroe's post pretty much nailed it, but

"He is the Romanian gymnastics coach who busts balls, fires people he doesn't like, strokes people he does like, especially if *she* has big tits" is just totally inaccurate.

There is no such thing as a gymnast with big tits!:cool:

Not true- There is no such thing as an *Olympic* gymnast with big tits, because they are all 14 (claiming to be 16) and starved to the point where they don't even get their period. A couple of years ago, I watched the US *collegiate* gymnastics finals, and my God, they looked like *women*, and in the best shape of any women I've ever seen. What a bunch of hotties! Well- that said, it was kind of cool to see that old post of mine. I still believe it's one of the best posts I ever wrote.-Richie

Not true- There is no such thing as an *Olympic* gymnast with big tits, because they are all 14 (claiming to be 16) and starved to the point where they don't even get their period. A couple of years ago, I watched the US *collegiate* gymnastics finals, and my God, they looked like *women*, and in the best shape of any women I've ever seen. What a bunch of hotties! Well- that said, it was kind of cool to see that old post of mine. I still believe it's one of the best posts I ever wrote.-Richie

I don't give a crap about anything else that was posted in this thread as I'm sure it is very informative and accurate and I'm sure quite well thought out by Richie and others, but................................ could you please post some pictures of the "Hottie" woman gymnasts with the big tits? Please? ;) of course for purely academic reasons.......... ;)

Hmmm. Lots of pretty, cute girls.

One of my favorite female athletes is Gabrielle Reese. Outside magazine interviewed her, several years ago, and she said she was thinking of breast augmentation, but that it would probably throw her off-balance and affect her game.

Like, WHO CARES???:D

Back