What do you think of this AI stuff?

When I first read it, it struck me as sounding bigoted. I wanted to give you chance to not come across that way if it wasn’t intended. Trying to help, not call you out.

Saying the movement is pure evil clears it up I guess.

Edit to add - don’t want to derail the thread. I just have to disagree that there’s an indoctrination attempt rather than just an attempt to be inclusive and non-discriminatory. More people identified as left-handed once we stopped calling them evil. It wasn’t because they decided to be left handed.

Your telling me that taking kids who haven’t matured yet and getting them on puberty blockers and convincing them they’re trans isn’t evil???

Some states there’s legislation that the parents can’t even have any say in their children being transitioned.

Chop your dick off when you’re an adult if you want to, but leave the kids alone.

Puberty can be a tough time for kids, they go through some confusing states sometimes. But to take advantage of that vulnerable state and convincing them they’re born in the wrong body, and taking the medical steps to supposedly correct that is despicable.

A kid can’t drive, can’t smoke, can’t vote, can’t get a gun, can’t get a job, etc. but it’s ok to decide to start chemically and surgically changing their body??

And non of this is reversible.

Last edited:
More people identified as left-handed once we stopped calling them evil. It wasn’t because they decided to be left handed.
Oh my! I had no idea that left handed people were once deemed evil. I have three daughters. Two of them are left handed. Barack Obama is left handed. I'll leave it for historians to wade in to those murky waters of ignorance and stupidity.

Oh my! I had no idea that left handed people were once deemed evil. I have three daughters. Two of them are left handed. Barack Obama is left handed. I'll leave it for historians to wade in to those murky waters of ignorance and stupidity.
The nuns beat my left hand when I tried to write with it and they didn't use the flat side either.
Sinister:

a
: of, relating to, or situated to the left or on the left side of something
especially : being or relating to the side of a heraldic shield at the left of the person bearing it

b
: of ill omen by reason of being on the left

And the transgender movement to target kids is not about acceptance but recruitment and indoctrination. And it’s on the rise.

Call me a bigot all you want, I don’t care.
Oh, yeah, you're either a bigot or brainwashed by the anti-trans coalition. 'Recruitment and indoctrination'???? really, WTF?

"An analysis of health information technology company Komodo Health Inc. data reveals the number of children aged 6 to 17 diagnosed with gender dysphoria increased by 70% between 2020 and 2021. Overall, more than 120,000 children face the psychological distress that may result in those whose gender identity differs from their biological sex.

Meanwhile, the rate of those on puberty-blocking medications and receiving hormone treatments more than doubled from 2017 to 2021. However, these numbers only include children whose medical records specify a gender dysphoria diagnosis or whose treatment is covered by insurance."
Doesn't sound like there's any 'Recruitment and indoctrination', just realizations of true issues with some children growing up where previously it was ignored or hidden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RFR
People need farms to feed them now. There’s plenty of farmland available on the earth. Now if the powers in charge wouldn’t be shutting down farms, as in the Netherlands, maybe we’d have plenty of food.
Maybe if we quit fighting over gods borders and money but that is sung to the tune of "That'll be the Day."

Reactions: RFR
Oh, yeah, you're either a bigot or brainwashed by the anti-trans coalition. 'Recruitment and indoctrination'???? really, WTF?

"An analysis of health information technology company Komodo Health Inc. data reveals the number of children aged 6 to 17 diagnosed with gender dysphoria increased by 70% between 2020 and 2021. Overall, more than 120,000 children face the psychological distress that may result in those whose gender identity differs from their biological sex.

Meanwhile, the rate of those on puberty-blocking medications and receiving hormone treatments more than doubled from 2017 to 2021. However, these numbers only include children whose medical records specify a gender dysphoria diagnosis or whose treatment is covered by insurance."
Doesn't sound like there's any 'Recruitment and indoctrination', just realizations of true issues with some children growing up where previously it was ignored or hidden.
So you’re Pro Transitioning kids? Shows where your at.

The nuns beat my left hand when I tried to write with it and they didn't use the flat side either.
Sinister:

a
: of, relating to, or situated to the left or on the left side of something
especially : being or relating to the side of a heraldic shield at the left of the person bearing it

b
: of ill omen by reason of being on the left
Thanks for the explanation!
I now have a new understanding and appreciation 🤔 how I had often heard someone say, "That guy (or girl) isn't in their right mind."
I'm thinking that Leddy enjoys tossing shit at the wall to see what sticks to the wall.
Leddy used to be a righty (Republican) who now lays claim to be a (Democrat).
I don't buy that at all!
Leddy is stuck in the middle, neutral gearshift position, sitting there at a four corner intersection. There are only three choices. Drive straight, turn right, or turn left.
Bullshit! There is a fourth choice.
Make a U-turn.
My Dad was also born left handed. I remember hearing him talk about how his mother continually forced him to use his right hand only when he was a kid. I can only assume that she wanted to rid him of some sort of evil.

Take it from 6:58 . "We got to make sure humanity's ok here"....Called me especist?. laugh...Im rich, your not...the end

What were the dangers?

When I first read it, it struck me as sounding bigoted. I wanted to give you chance to not come across that way if it wasn’t intended. Trying to help, not call you out.

Saying the movement is pure evil clears it up I guess.

Edit to add - don’t want to derail the thread. I just have to disagree that there’s an indoctrination attempt rather than just an attempt to be inclusive and non-discriminatory. More people identified as left-handed once we stopped calling them evil. It wasn’t because they decided to be left handed.
I found the fag lmao

I support the evil cult. They're doing a pretty good job of taking themselves out of the gene pool. It is the best solution

edit: proud bigot over here by the way, your homophobic/bigoted card has no power over me.

edit2: I will return again if I see another creepy sex pest taint a decent conversation. Until then, bye for now

Last edited:
I found the fag lmao

I support the evil cult. They're doing a pretty good job of taking themselves out of the gene pool. It is the best solution

edit: proud bigot over here by the way, your homophobic/bigoted card has no power over me.

edit2: I will return again if I see another creepy sex pest taint a decent conversation. Until then, bye for now
Do you hate everyone equally?

Your telling me that taking kids who haven’t matured yet and getting them on puberty blockers and convincing them they’re trans isn’t evil???

Some states there’s legislation that the parents can’t even have any say in their children being transitioned.

Chop your dick off when you’re an adult if you want to, but leave the kids alone.

Puberty can be a tough time for kids, they go through some confusing states sometimes. But to take advantage of that vulnerable state and convincing them they’re born in the wrong body, and taking the medical steps to supposedly correct that is despicable.

A kid can’t drive, can’t smoke, can’t vote, can’t get a gun, can’t get a job, etc. but it’s ok to decide to start chemically and surgically changing their body??

And non of this is reversible.
I do not support medically transitioning children. On that we agree. However, there needs to be some understanding and compassion around these folks instead of vilifying.

I found the fag lmao

Ah the tough guy who hides behind the anonymity of the internet. Married with kids actually, not that it matters. Your bigoted name calling has no power over me either. You have to answer for your own choices to whatever god you pray to. You’re on ignore now.

Last edited:
Back