what do y'all think... ?

Joepie

Hey guys,

After having browsed this forum for a little while now I'm proud to present to you... my very first attempt at recording a song. Lemme know what you think. I can definately use some help in the mixing department though. I've tried a lot of the things that are mentioned here, but I just can't seem to get it right. What am I missing? Just looking for some pointers.

TIA,

Joepie

P.S. The quality isn't great, I'm still saving for better gear

im only just getting started in the whole recording/mixing thing, but in my opinion theres Far too little drums in the mix. as far as i can tell they sound good, but they're just not loud enough - even when its just the drums and bass.

maybe a bit more treble on the voice? I'm not completely sure about that - it just sounds like there should be more up there when there isn't :confused: !

cool song though :D

Andy

p.s. - second time i tried to listen to it "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. " that came up - might want to try soundclick or something like that?

You're right, I forgot geocities has a transfer limit. I'll try to post somewhere else and change the link. Thanks for the info.

Back