what do i have to do to view my cubase 6 tutorials videos?

manmustwack

i recently recieved my new 22 inch screen display focus saffire and tower P C with cubase 6 and other music software already pre installed. Since am a newbie and not exactly sure how to set it up i payed a sound engineer to do it for me. Now later when i inserted my tutorial DVD and tried to play it, i was told that i need to INSTALL Quicktime 7 before i can view it.

I went downstairs to my P C in my lounge that has internet connections and downloaded Quicktime 7 on to my flashdrive. I dragged and dropped all the icons in the drive onto my cubase P C screen (upstairs in my bedroom) thinking that it would somehow INSTALL itself when i tried to install it again... It didn't work. So i went back downstairs took out my internet dongle went back upstairs and placed it where my flashdrive was thinking that it would give me internet connection and i would be able to INSTALL Quicktime 7. That didn't work either.

So my question is ''what do i have to do to view my cubase 6 tutorials videos?''

Thanks for taking the time to read my post

Open the file on the flashdrive itself and double click on the Quicktime file. It should open and at some point will ask where you want to install the file. Select your main hard drive.

I clicked on the link, tried to get to Appleapplicationsuppport.msi via WinRAR but am having problems trying to locate the link talkless of downloading it. Trust me its like ROCKET SCIENCE. Is there an easier way to locate and download the file?

I clicked on the link, tried to get to Appleapplicationsuppport.msi via WinRAR but am having problems trying to locate the link talkless of downloading it. Trust me its like ROCKET SCIENCE. I spent nearly three hours trying to locate that file. Is there an easier way to locate and download the file?

Back