What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

jimistone

long standing member
Every year my family has done the traditional Thanksgiving dinner at our house. Not this year though. We (wife, daughter, grandchild, and I) are going to Cracker Barrell to eat and then gonna spend a little money ($200 each) in Jackson Ms.

It stands to be a Happy Thanksgiving!

While waiting for dinner, back up my music computer and get ready to go to Win10 for my final computer upgrade. I am 3 for 4, so far so good.

playing with my kids outside.
My 11 month old grandaughter loves music. We're playing some tunes on the way to Jackson and she is dancing in her car seat to the music. Man, she is so cute!

---------- Update ----------

kids make everything better!

Gonna drink cheap redneck beer, then aurgue politics and religion the rest of the evening. :D

Just kidding........about the cheap beer.

I'm getting ready to go to work till 1 AM...WalMart is the new Scrooge. Still, I like having a stable job. :)

Just for you Jimi

12279237_934475619966666_7425964869563726245_n.jpg

Recording a load of lead guitar parts for my next Clash song. I had a full English fry-up for tea.

Locked away in my studio suffering from a flu. Taking precautions to avoid exposing my 87-year-old mother-in-law. She and my wife are downstairs having Thanksgiving dinner.

Just leaving Cracker Barrell. Had a fine meal....Fried catfish fillet, cole slaw, fried okra, steak fries, and buttered bisquits.
Damn fine meal!
Only thing was the fish was so hot that i burnt my tongue on the first bite. lol
My God it was good though!

My 11 month old grandaughter loves music. We're playing some tunes on the way to Jackson and she is dancing in her car seat to the music. Man, she is so cute!

---------- Update ----------

kids make everything better!

Im looking for a workstation, expensive enough that i can use it, cheap enough that the kids can play either side of me on the keyboard

My lady friend and I went to see some friends of hers in Manchvegas. They're functionally blind and though not shut in life has it's challenges. They have no family around so we were their family for the day. Brought the meal and had a great visit. No snow here yet either so I got to stretch the Porsche's legs a bit as well. Bonus!

Reactions: TAE
My lady friend and I went to see some friends of hers in Manchvegas. They're functionally blind and though not shut in life has it's challenges. They have no family around so we were their family for the day. Brought the meal and had a great visit. No snow here yet either so I got to stretch the Porsche's legs a bit as well. Bonus!
That's a great thing lou. Its sad to have no family to share the holidays with. When we were at Cracker Barrell tonight my daughter started crying because there was an elderly woman eating by herself at a table behind us.
My daughter has such a kind heart. I love that girl

I was taking part in the annual running of the shoppers. The guy next to me got gored. Luckily, I just had to get a glass eye, but I'll have lots to post in the post your last purchases thread from now on. I will be an acceptibble membre of the professional home recording community if it's the last thing I do!!! :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

I was taking part in the annual running of the shoppers. The guy next to me got gored. Luckily, I just had to get a glass eye, but I'll have lots to post in the post your last purchases thread from now on. I will be an acceptibble membre of the professional home recording community if it's the last thing I do!!! :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

I think facing the bulls would have been safer.

Well, we drank our egg nog, snorted some pumpkin spice, got a good turkey coma going, and then just generally vegged out.

Back