What a bargain.....

Gargamel

I'm trying to find a good home for some great gear that I have used over the past few years......Make me offers.

Brian Moore i88.13 Guitar (Works with the Roland vg-8, vg-88,
gr-30, gr-33......basically any Roland Guitar Product that utilizes the GK-2a pick-up) - The guitar is black, has a piezo pickup and 2 humbuckers. The bridge pickup has a coil tap.

Roland VG-8 along with a CD-rom filled with over 2000 patches for the vg-8 and the V-library (a program that allows you to organise and store your patches) - keep in mind the patches and librarian are free, I am including it as a bone. It will save you hours of downloading time. I will also walk you through the setup as well. I hav the original box, manual, upgrade card and Modern and Traditional patch sets. I also will include a roland m512e memory card.

Roland DR202 Drum Machine (Groove Box)
Roland / Boss DR-5 Drum Machine
Roland / Boss DR-660 Drum Machine
Zoom Multi Effects Pedal - MK something or other (no flames)
POD 2.0
2 keyboard stands (One that you can stand at, the other you need to sit at a chair)

Alesis RA-100 power amp

2 Mackie HR824's

--The Brian Moore and the VG-8 work wonderfully together. I prefer to sell them as a package, but I have no problem selling them individually.---

email me at

billhandy1@yahoo.com

with your offers. Thanks!

Garg,

Out of curiousity, approx what is the going price on the Brian Moore. I saw one on Ebay (US) recently that seemed ridiculously low priced............there is one (not sure of the model) on Ebay (Aust) at the moment, asking at least $7900 Aust ($3950 US).

I can't see the guy selling out here in a hurry.

:cool:

I payed $650 for it 2 months ago. I'll take $450 for the guitar and $300 for the vg-8.

Or $700 for both as a package.

Back