Weston House Recording - Free Studio Time - A Christmas Gift

In the good old-fashioned spirit of Christmas, Weston House Recording is giving free studio time as a Christmas gift.

During the month of December 2003 only, we offer to record 1 song for FREE with no obligations attached to 12 first-time clients; to represent the 12 Days of Christmas. If the client so desires, we can move on to any additional song(s) in order to complete a project, at our Regular Hourly Rate or with one of our Flat Fee Packages.

A maximum of 12 free hours will be allotted per client in order to complete the one song.

Hurry and schedule to record your free song in order to not miss out on this very limited opportunity.

Weston House Recording
Sacramento/Orangevale, CA
(916) 987-6692
Weston@WestonHouseRecording.com
http://www.WestonHouseRecording.com

very cool...but I didnt know Dragon was giving away free ad space for Christmas.......

Over the years (yes, even while Dragon was here on a daily basis), I've seen all sorts of threads in this forum by contributing members (please see my post count) for all sorts of different things, besides private party gear ads, that I never saw one person complain about or any ever deleted.

But, if the moderator of this forum determines this is against the rules of this forum, they can and will delete this thread and contact me. Otherwise, I can delete it myself.

I'm easy to contact... Waiting for some "ruling" on this.

Then again if this truly "bugs" ANYONE, I'll delete it. Let me know.

Tell you what Gidge...

For any HR member too far away (as determined by myself) to take me up on the 12 Days of Christmas offer, the first one who can take a week off work and spring for a round-trip plane ticket, we'll record as much as we can that week (we'll shoot for an entire album) for the price of dinner for me and my girl at McD's, TB, etc. all week plus one dinner a tiny bit more "up scale".

I'll pick you up from the airport and you'll stay with me for the week. We'll do nothing but eat, sleep, and record!

After that has been fulfilled, I offer the same to any other HR member for $10 an hour... As long as it's an album... With a min. of 50 hours.

This offer is good for as long as I don't have a "day job"; which has been over 2 years thus far.

how far away are you from las vegas?????
what type of music is the studio capable of producing??
(i write, so it'd be probably only me and maybe a good friend of mine interested in producing depending on the distance, times, etc... he works, i don't)
got an equip. list?? pics of the studio??

my forum email is no longer valid but by all means get at me at s1llyph1lly13ATyahooDOTcom
i do not want miss out ! ! ! ! ! !

Rich L.

i saw the equip list and pics on the site....
so weston house recording doesn't have much to do with the electronic music side of things? i have a synth and a module but no software/interface for my daw yet so on the producing side there's not much i can do yet, so maybe i could bring my gear with me and use weston house to track
i know we could iron out the details, let me know, thanks!!!!

peace and love

EDIT - i saw you have a drummer/engineer/producer all on staff?!?!??! forget about it, im very interested and can't decide if id rather you say vegas was far far away or in the spirit of the christmas season, not too far away hahahhahahaha

Holy crap dude. Imma be moving to Yuba City some time in December. I won't have a car at the time, buuut... Orangevale's near Citrus Heights (Clever naming, eh? lol), and that's by Roseville... which is rather close by hwy 99, which goes right up to Yuba City.

I have a feeling that imma be trying to spend a LOT of time down at your studio when i get me a car. ;)

spoke to Weston on the phone, he's someone who definately has direction and has his shit together... and a cool dude to boot
600 mi away though =(
anyway to anyone else who may not have the facilities to see their creative inspirations thru to audio thru their own resource, this may be something you might not want to let pass by
-ecstatic
peace and love

I have heard stuff he's recorded and its defintiely pro quality......anyone who gets the chance to take advantage of this is getting a BIG deal......

Gidge said:
I have heard stuff he's recorded and its defintiely pro quality......anyone who gets the chance to take advantage of this is getting a BIG deal......

I was wondering about this exact thing. Does Weston have any samples available? Or anyone who's recorded there, do you have samples from your sessions? I've gotta' finish up work on a song that i'm in the middle of writing (while working and moving four counties away), and then i'll be able to head down there and get a nice rockin' tune recorded.

So far, this move is looking to be quite advantageous. :)

Damn, RE...

I lived in Citrus Heights for two years. I move back to Chicago and, all of the sudden, you wanna give away recording time!

I wish I were closer or had another reason to come back for a visit.

Recording Engineer said:

I got a chance the other day to listen to these samples... Very impressive. Not much in the way of "finished product" (not mixed, mastered, w/e), but the raw matter that's there is damned nice.

I *did* get my apartment in Yuba City, just found out today. We move in on Dec. 15th. I'll most likely be car-less for a while, but i'll get my ass down there SOMEhow... :D

have you any days left yet to fill? ill get teh samples when i get a better soundcard that i can route through my home theater reciever..........

...........peace and love.....

Back