Welll..... here goes....

its good and i do like it but i feel there is just too much reverb on the song that it becomes distracting but that can eb fixed easily if wanted :)

Here is a small sample of what I sound like.
YouTube - A Tree and a Swing

I guess you posted in Singing and Vocals because you are looking for comments on your singing/voice(?). Definitely need to lose the reverb so we can hear you. :) If you're looking for comments on the whole song, then this should be in the MP3 clinic. I can move it there for you if you'd like.

peace,

I guess you posted in Singing and Vocals because you are looking for comments on your singing/voice(?). Definitely need to lose the reverb so we can hear you. :) If you're looking for comments on the whole song, then this should be in the MP3 clinic. I can move it there for you if you'd like.

peace,

Ok, if you think it belongs there.

its good and i do like it but i feel there is just too much reverb on the song that it becomes distracting but that can eb fixed easily if wanted :)

Thanks stereo,
I am not sure I can remove the reverb - I don't think I still have the working files.

I bet if someone who was tripping balls heard this their head would explode... or implode; it depends on the drug. haha

Back