Well Guy's.....and Gals

Torpid-x

It's been a fun little spurt of posting here at the board, but as of tomarrow I have no more internet connection. I may have come an gone as an active poster over the years, but I've always had an internet connection and never went more than a week without checking in on you guys.....and gals.

My roommate, the one with the credit card and bills in his name is dropping the cable company altogether. I cant afford to have a phone line put in. Hopefully I can at least get in once and a while.

Just when I thought I was back to stay :(

Torp

DOH!!!

That's a bad thing. When I thought it's good to have you back on track with us here... :( In positive sight... you'll have more time to DO YOUR MUSIC... instead of lurking this never ending BBS... And maybe you're gonna make it... and finally you get the record deal... and you get succed... and you'll have money... and you'll have your own internet connection... and you buy this whole BBS... who knows :confused: :D

BTW, I hope you come visit often while you can, my fellow SB Live!-er.

;)
Jaymz

Re: DOH!!!

James Argo said:
BTW, I hope you come visit often while you can, my fellow SB Live!-er
Oh... he's one of those... Naawww, I won't miss him that much! :D :D :p :p :D :D

Thank's guy's

I feel like I'm losing a well, I am losing a major part of my life, for now.

working more on my music is the only positive thing I could think of, especially after the big crash of 2003 (hard drive crash) I need to spend more time on it.

Well, that's it...till the future disconnecting, he's returning everything now.

bye.

You can't leave!

You need us, just like we need you!

You'll be back! You'll try everything!

Mark my word... :rolleyes:

ah ha ha haaaaaa

I'm ba-ack

via DSL this time, but going to bed now. damn that was a long month or year or whatever it was.

It's Homerecording.com BBS

You can check out anytime you like, but you just can never leave... :D

Nice to hear you back in the bussiness, Torpid-x.
Rock on, dude...

;)
Jaymz

Re: It's Homerecording.com BBS

James Argo said:
You can check out anytime you like, but you just can never leave...

:D I knew it was hell being a home recor

now I'm off to catch up on some people.

Back