Weird problem, maybe someone has an answer?

2lim

hi I have been recording and mixing in Ntrack for a few years now, but I have never experienced this problem, and frankly I am quite annoyed by it. When I listen to my mix, all is well, and when i mix down(offline) all is well, UNTIL abotu the last 20 seconds of the song, the bass track dissappears. It is not there at all! When I just listen to it whenmixing it is there the whole time. The envelopes are all flat, and I have tried re-inserting the files onto diofferent tracks, and removing the effects, but it just won't work. Also when i mixdown "live" everything plays very slowly(I am more concerned about the track dissappearing though).

Simon

That is weird. The only thing I can suggest is that the wav file is somehow corrupted. I've been able to fix wav files before by opening them in Windows Sound Recorder (sndrec32.exe) and then just resaving it.

Are you using the latest version of ntrack?

I was importing wavs and they were coming into the timeline as one half of a stereo waveform, either left or right. And, the waveform looked nothing like the one I was used to seeing. Only in n-Track... Yep, wierd. But like Dave here, I called them into my editor (CEP2), Saved As... and then brought them back into n-Track. Fine.

I don't like that this has happened, but so far I can fix it. Maybe it'll come up as an item for Flavio's attention.

Back