Website for Christian/Silly music

Monkey

Cabin boy
I just self-published an album as cheaply as possible using my computer and mixer and some graphic design software for artwork, etc. It's called "The Lost Son and Other Stories." The "Lost son" part is because the first 11 tracks are one continuous story, which is a retelling of the "prodigal son" parable Jesus told.

The other tracks are a mix of serious spiritual stuff and wackiness. "Volcanoes" is about a mad scientist wishing he could be proven right and "Trees" is about why trees are dangerous.

I've put up a web site to hopefully attract some folks (although Google still doesn't find me after I've submitted my site to them twice) and to let people listen to samples, order CDs online, read lyrics, etc. It is currently a frames site, but I'm hoping to change that soon so you can link to individual pages in the site.

Anyway, check it out and tell me what you think. I designed the whole site in notepad and with my own meager graphic design skills...

http://www.NathanLongMusic.com

...google uses robots to scour the net... I looked at the source code for index.html and home.html and you don't have any meta tags. Robots read the meta tags and they will be used extensivly and almost exclusivly by search engines.

you will need the 'keyword' and 'description' meta tags. Keyword is used to determine your rank in search lists and description is that short summary you see under each listing.... I didn't even know you COULD submit to google... their bots would hit my site atleast once a week.

Back