Web page info.

lronhoover

Does anyone know of a good site to build a "free" web page. One that allows you to put your own music on it. And offers enough Mb to add a few mp3's. Any help thanks, until then I'll keep searching for one, if I find a good one I'll drop a note. Thanks

well, geocities will host your site, but you probably only get around 5 meg or so for a free one.

However, you could get a site there, and then host your MP3's over at soundclick or mp3.com or something like that, and then just link from your site over to there...

My Earthlink account gives you 10MB of webspace per email address, and I can have up to 8 (?) email adddresses, so if I wanted to I could have up to 80MB of space. What ISP do you have? When I was in Grad School (Masters in Software Engineering) Penn State gave me 50MB, which I think is still active even though I've been out for a year.
Also look into nowhereradio.com
Good luck!

Although I'm pretty new to this also, I'm using Nowhereradio.com, and having no problems. Also,from what I have read...MP3.com is going to be shutting down.

Back