Waves L3 not showing the 5 bands???

psongman

HI, I want to mix down my final waves and master them before burning my CD. So, I go to use my Waves L3 and no bands show up anywhere but the GUI comes up like usual and the other stuff I mess with. Have I hit a button somewhere or what, please help asap as I have to get this mixed and mastered by late next week, appreciate it, thanks, psongman

P.S. If you have any tips or final tricks using it that would assist, I would be grateful!

i never heard of the bands not appearing, maybe you did hit something, check out the manual or help options to see, but that would be strange, because it designed as a multi-band....

you sure you didn't click on the ultramaximizer by accident, that one wouldn't show the different bands... but if it was the multimaximizer, check the manual......

and as far using it, to me it's like compression specified for post-EQ'd frequencies, so it's like giving your EQ's a tune-up via compression for the specified frequency bands instead of the overall aspects of the track.......

i only record and mix my vocals into an mp3'd track so i cant speak on the experience of fully tracking a song, but i don't use the L3 that much because i have the Renaissance Channel(strip) plug-in which has a 4 in 1 of an EQ, compressor, limiter, and gate specifically for vocals......

in emergency situations i might go to the L3, but i think i'll start going more often just to expiriment with the final mixdowns of my songs...

HI, I want to mix down my final waves and master them before burning my CD. So, I go to use my Waves L3 and no bands show up anywhere but the GUI comes up like usual and the other stuff I mess with. Have I hit a button somewhere or what, please help asap as I have to get this mixed and mastered by late next week, appreciate it, thanks, psongman

P.S. If you have any tips or final tricks using it that would assist, I would be grateful!

There is L3 ultra maximizer (1 band) and L3 mulitmaximizer (5 band).
Make sure you choose the multimaximizer plug in! :)

Eck

Back