wavelab to HD24

edthehorse

I have a problem transfering tracks back to the HD24 after editing in Wavelab ver 3.04 . The track I edit and ftp back plays out of sync or delayed to the rest od the track. It seems to me that I seen a post on one of these forums with a similar ? but cant locate it. Can anyone help. If I remember correctly the solution had something to do with the haeder information set up in the preferences section. Could sure use an answere.
Thks
edthehorse

When you do a Save As, make sure that the Properties are set right, and the Format and Attributes and set to Untitled.

After that, make sure that when you are editing say the noise at the beginning of a song that you are silencing the noise, and not removing the actual time from the .wav.

Ed

In Wavelap preferences, you must uncheck (create headers in the audio card pref's) or it will add this to the file you save and send back to HD24.

I've never done this

I used to transfer stuff from my dh24 to computer via FTP. i NEVER WENT BACK INTO THE HD24 FROM THE COMPUTER.whoops..caps. How is it done??

Back