Wavelab 6 Burn Problems

dturcotte

Hey Guys,

Anyone out there using Wavelab 6? I am using it pretty much for the first time and I am having trouble burning to cd. I have imported a cd (11 tracks). The tracks (.wav) all came in no problem. It included the start marker, end marker, and the track split markers at all tracks in between.

I have input all track information and ISRC codes and have even checked the glasses to make sure everything is good.

Now here's the problem, I burn right out of Audio Montage and everything is fine. Goes through the whole burn process and everything. Eejcts the cd and all.

Problem is, it only plays in the PC:eek:So, what am I doing wrong. I have been told by others that I may need to use a specific burner like Plextor. I presently have a liteon in my system. I am ok with getting another burner if it fixes the problem but I really thought Wavelab would burn to most any burner.

I thought I got away from specific burner when i got rid of the Roland 1680:D

Yep... trying that also. I am thinking that my burner will not work with Wavelab. It's a liteon LH-20A1S and is says it supports CD-DA. I just order a Plextor writer and hopefully that would work.

I was hoping that someone here might have come across a similar problem.

Back