wav skipping-Power tracks

pjh6467

I recently installed Power tracks in my pc for mixing wavs imported from my mr8. I moved my wavs into Power tracks mixed and saved with no problem. When I go to open up Power tracks again later. I load my song in from my file,hit play, and now my saved wav skips constantly. I deleted the program and installed it again and like before i mixed and saved but when I went to play the saved wav later I got the same result. Is it my pc settings or settings in Power tracks? Playback was fine during the mixdown but when I close the program and come back it goes to hell. I just read the great normalize debate in another thread. Interesting. Does Power tracks have a normalize function? And what is the best way to get that real nice ''radio'' level when burning to cd. Another stupid question I have is when you send a private message to someone from this site, is there a special place in this site to retrieve a reply or do you wait for them to email you. I've sent a couple pm's thinking I'd get replies in my mail. So either I'm not looking in the right place here, this person is blowing me off, or they only deal with me in here. But my real concern is this skipping because if I want to edit tracks I've already saved, the skipping makes it virtually impossible. Thanks for any and all replies. Pj

Back