Water Nymph singing in Czech

ElenaHouse

In this video I sing "Song to the Moon" from "Rusalka". In the story the song is sung by a water nymph so we went out to a nearby lake to film the footage. We also caught great footage of a full moon with clouds passing it from our back yard. Then edited them all together.

Story: Three wood-sprites tease the Water-Goblin, ruler of the lake. Rusalka, the Water-Goblin's daughter, tells her father she has fallen in love with a human Prince who comes to hunt around the lake, and she wants to become human to embrace him. He tells her it is a bad idea, but nonetheless steers her to a witch, Ježibaba, for assistance. Rusalka sings her Song to the Moon, asking it to tell the Prince of her love.

Do you ever sing any Joan Jett or maybe some Benetar...so we can hear what you really sound like? :)

Do you ever sing any Joan Jett or maybe some Benetar...so we can hear what you really sound like? :)

I think I could make some changes and have a try.

(up around a C6) ... "I love O-pe-ra, so put another dime in the jukebox baby" and I could wear my leather outfit from...

I think it needs work. Maybe if I translate it into Czech? :)

Back