Wassup!

arcadeko

Illuminatius Overlordious
Hey ho,

So I'm getting settled in my new pad. Found a one bedroom with an office so I have an almost working studio up and running, nothing like the former glory of my dedicated man cave, but it's almost functional. I have already set up 2 different layouts and I am about to move everything again. It's a bit of a tight space so still working out the kinks. And since I am in a multi-unit building with neighbors on the other side of two walls, I can't really crank up the amps (or monitors) anyway :(

I did find a local recording studio that has practice rooms and a good venue that has an open mic every other week (with a full drum kit and PA!) so I can still get loud periodically.

Anyway - haven't been around HR since I moved, took quite a while to get everything packed and sold and moved. Our house is under contract so hopefully that will close soon before I go broke trying to keep up with the mortgage there and the rent here... But man the Bay Area is awesome! I can now walk a few blocks to a nice strip of restaurants, coffee shops, galleries, book stores, live music clubs, etc.

I started painting again and am looking forward to playing music again regularly! Lots of musicians around here.

Anywho - just thought I would pop in and say hello peeps :D

Damn, I didn't see this thread til now so

HEY WES!

:drunk: Good ta see ya back around man. Sounds like things are gonna work out just ducky.

:p

Welcome back! Don't let the calluses fall off your fingers! :guitar:

I had to go almost a month without my guitars between packing and moving, was having some major withdrawal, I'm making up for lost time - I kept my acoustic on the drive so I had something to play with until my POD arrived.

Hey Wes!
Glad to hear that you made it in one piece.

As far as I can tell nothing is missing :)

Everyone deserves to pursue their talents no matter what situation you're in. This is good to hear.

Well I don't know about EVERYONE... but thanks!

Damn, I didn't see this thread til now so

HEY WES!

:drunk: Good ta see ya back around man. Sounds like things are gonna work out just ducky.

:p

I am loving it so far, very cool town and I have met quite a few musicians already so things are looking pretty ducky so far.

And I already painted a new painting

Lampost.jpg

Back