Warwick Covette 4

lost studios

Warwick Corvette 4

I have a Warwick Corvette 4 bass, but an unhappy with it. It's too heavy and the nut on it is sharp on the sides and sticks me.
It's in brand new condition.

I'm thinking of picking up an Ibanez Soundgear 800 series bass. What should I do w/ this warwick? Anyone know more about this bass than me? Would it be wiser to trade it in towards the Ibanez or sell it outright? What's it worth? Not sure if this is a popular bass or not.

thanks
jay

Last edited:
Warwicks arent my favorites out there. there isnt much to hold on to, kinda small, but, one of my friends has one and he loves it to death. so i would say if you wanna sell, sell. but if you wanna bear with and keep playing it, it might just grow on you. but im stickin with my p-bass

freak

If you don't need the cash that bad...keep it.
It never hurts to add another instrument to recording arsenal.
It might not be your favorite but a back-up never hurt....hell I even had to record a track once using my old CORT.

Re: Warwick Corvette 4

lost studios said:
I have a Warwick Corvette 4 bass, but an unhappy with it. It's too heavy and the nut on it is sharp on the sides and sticks me.
It's in brand new condition.

I'm thinking of picking up an Ibanez Soundgear 800 series bass. What should I do w/ this warwick? Anyone know more about this bass than me? Would it be wiser to trade it in towards the Ibanez or sell it outright? What's it worth? Not sure if this is a popular bass or not.

thanks
jay

Trading in a warwick bass for an Ibanez Soundgear would be like trading in..well.. in car terms, a Corvette (ha!) for a Saturn. Many people do not like Driving Corvettes, but they are considered valueable and fancy, similar to your bass. To go along with the advice of the other fellows, I would reccomend that you keep it (it NEVER hurts to have a back up) Especially for live shows! And the Warwick might grown on you. Warwick basses are well sought after so if you do decide to sell it, see what they are going for on EBAY, that will help you make your decision. I persoanlly think they sound great but they do have a very distinct feeling that people either love or hate.

clif

Back