War is over

if you want it.

It's not as simple as that.

You were involved in a protest with thousands of people and on a previous day, others were involved in protests who also wanted it to be over.

In opinion polls, the majority of people have also stated that they wanted it to be over.

The problem is, you have a key group of people who wanted this war and lied, cheated and stole billions of your tax dollars to fun it.

If you are to end this war, it will be under the most thickest blanket of shame that modern history has ever witnessed. The only true Shock & Awe will be on the faces of future generations who will read the history books of this era and wonder how the president of Arbusto ever got his arm so far up the ass of America that it became a puppet and he became the master. This failure of a man, who ran company after company into the ground, who was a drug addict, swindler, liar and general all around boob, talk America and her fleeting handful of Allies into going in on this after school rumble of a war.

Disgusting and sick.

Cheers! :)

If you are to end this war, it will be under the most thickest blanket of shame that modern history has ever witnessed. The only true Shock & Awe will be on the faces of future generations who will read the history books of this era and wonder how the president of Arbusto ever got his arm so far up the ass of America that it became a puppet and he became the master. This failure of a man, who ran company after company into the ground, who was a drug addict, swindler, liar and general all around boob, talk America and her fleeting handful of Allies into going in on this after school rumble of a war.

God chose him!:D

The only true Shock & Awe will be on the faces of future generations who will read the history books of this era and wonder how the president of Arbusto ever got his arm so far up the ass of America that it became a puppet and he became the master.

We elected him because he seemed like the kind of guy you could have a beer with. We also chose him because he said life was sacred. :rolleyes:

I think more people would support the war if they went back to blowing shit up all the time and showing it on TV. Everyone was down for that. That was must-see-TV! :D

You just watched the U.S. vs. John Lennon didn't you?

I like that conservative guy that comes in and rants on them about being full of shit. Not that I agreed with him, but I laughed my ass off. He was sort of cool.

I think more people would support the war if they went back to blowing shit up all the time and showing it on TV. Everyone was down for that. That was must-see-TV! :D

The greatest video from the war was when they pulled down that statue of Saddam...CNN covered it as a historic event, talking about huge crowds of Iraqi's standing by to celebrate this...then later it was found out that there were only a few dozen people there, most of which were American soldiers out of uniform, stomping on the fallen idol. Thank the BBC for getting the story straight! :p

The greatest video from the war was when they pulled down that statue of Saddam...CNN covered it as a historic event, talking about huge crowds of Iraqi's standing by to celebrate this...then later it was found out that there were only a few dozen people there, most of which were American soldiers out of uniform, stomping on the fallen idol. Thank the BBC for getting the story straight! :p

hahhahahahahah. I didn't know that. That's fucking awesome + hilarious!

Back