Wanted to Buy

maximum octopus

I am looking for a small powered mixer just for doing vocals at rehearsal. Only really need about 4 channels or so.

If you have some speakers that would bundle nice with these that would be cool too.

Aint got alot of cash, but I may have a few trade items as well depending upon what you have.

Also, some cheap vocal mics that are good enough for rehearsal wouldnt be bad either.

mixer

How about Alesis Multimix 8FX (not the USB version) mixer with onboard effects?

It has 4 mic channels and 4 line channels. I'll sell it for $100 shipped to you (if you're in the US).
Pics will be provided if you're interested.

aznwonderboy said:
How about Alesis Multimix 8FX (not the USB version) mixer with onboard effects?

It has 4 mic channels and 4 line channels. I'll sell it for $100 shipped to you (if you're in the US).
Pics will be provided if you're interested.

I really need something that has it's own power, but let me see if I can find a cheap power amp ( maybe an old one lying around on E-bay somewhere) and we may be in business.

I have a Behringer Eurorack 2004a with built in FX and a Samson s700 power amp. Maybe a little more than you need or want to spend, but they are in decent shape. The amp has always been perfect, and the Mixer works well despite channels 1 and 2 having an input issue. The Mic inputs work intermittently (it's being used in a church right now and they are fine if not moved) but all other channels work great, no probs. Even the ones that have probs don't pop or anything, they just stop.

If trades are easier let me know what you have, but if cash is better than I was looking for $250 locally, I don't know what it would be to ship. We could work something out though, if you are interested.

Trade for just about anything guitar, bass, studio, drums, etc, just not keyboard stuff. Let me know what you think, and I am on the good guys list.

Pete

I'm not parting with mine, but I have a little Peavey powered mixer that's always treated me right. Spring reverb and mid 70s US made stuff. That would be up your alley I'd think.

I have a nady 4 channel powered mixer. I'd sell it for about $60 shipped. It kinda sucks though :rolleyes:

pm me if you are interested in it.

battleminnow said:
I have a Behringer Eurorack 2004a with built in FX

off the subject...but are you sure the 2004A has built-in effects???? I had one once and I dont remember those....

LP2006 said:
I have a nady 4 channel powered mixer. I'd sell it for about $60 shipped. It kinda sucks though :rolleyes:

pm me if you are interested in it.

Sounds like what I am looking for. I sent you a pm with a few questions.

Thanks!
Dan

I know the one I have has built in effects, thanks for keping me honest though. I will have to double check the model # as it is not at my house. It's about 2 years old, silver, 8 mic pres and 12 faders, sold new for like $300.

Pete

Back