Wanted: Sovtek Mig 100h

killmachine

I've checked the prices out on these and the deal. I want one and if anyones got one they want to get rid of drop a line.

As I recall there is little difference between the 100 and 100H. It's hard to find much information online.

I love my MIG 100. But DAMN! it's really loud. (but I think I'll keep it :D)

i believe the H has more gain. if i remember correctly from my research - they are two different designs...with the non- H and earlier H's being different.

I owned an H for a few months. Loud indeed. I sold it for cash not because it didn't rock. It did. I played the cabinet for it last night with an ampeg. holy beejeebus it's loud.

good luck! I still get emails asking for mine and i posted it many moons ago.

Mike

The only MIGs I'm aware of are the lean mean killing machines that the Soviets (and now the Russians) put out. What is this Mig 100 you guys speak of?

noisewreck said:
The only MIGs I'm aware of are the lean mean killing machines that the Soviets (and now the Russians) put out. What is this Mig 100 you guys speak of?

It's a guitar amp that is loud and has lots of gain. It is also heavy too!!!!!!!
It has a master volume and a low and high gain input. Built like a tank and it is heavy and loud. Sometimes called a poor mans Marshall. I recently sold mine.

I don't have to have the H version, near as I can tell there far more harder to find. I remember when they were still making these things and trying to get rid of them you could pic them up for like $350 in AMS clearence section....

If someone wants to part drop a line.

that's what they go for...around 350...for the head. that's what i sold mine for not a year back.

Back