*Wanted* D112 mic clip

bileshake

I bought a D112 used and I'm missing the proper clip. Anyone know where I could order one? I figured a small condenser clip would work but when I mention it in the store they just give me a funny look.

AKG SA60

Any store selling the mic should be able to order this adaptor from AKG. If none do in Canada, try searching online for stores in the US. Try an eBay search too.

bileshake said:
I bought a D112 used and I'm missing the proper clip. Anyone know where I could order one? I figured a small condenser clip would work but when I mention it in the store they just give me a funny look.

A standard $2 butterfly clip ought to work. Just take a screwdriver and tighten the hinge screw if it's too loose.

Actually, I've been using the shockmount from a Studio Projects C-4, which a little tight, works very well. Probably the C-4 standard clips would be a pretty good match. I might have something lying around. I'll take a look tomorrow.-Richie

How about these?

I use them for my C4's because the original shockmounts broke. Seems about the same size as the D112.

You can probably find them at your local GC as "Onstage" 20mm clips.

dgatwood said:
A standard $2 butterfly clip ought to work. Just take a screwdriver and tighten the hinge screw if it's too loose.

it does indeed...you can't mount it upside down... but it works...my d112 clip walked away a year or so ago.

death to proprietary mic clips! :eek:

MIke

Back