Want to purchase

I'm gonna pull an armed robbery on Guitar Center this weekend. Need anything, Henry? A new mic maybe? :laughings:

Nagra IV-S

Hello,

I'm in search of a later model Nagra IV-S, NQS-LSP (non-pilot) version with wider heads and ruby bearings. A QGB adapter would be a bonus!

I recognize this is a vintage deck and endeavor to locate a gently-used, first/second owner example.

Please let me know if you are aware of one which is available. Thank you.

Very best regards,

Sam Lucero :listeningmusic:

You Betcha! Two of every microphone that is out on display. And tell them to get the new sealed boxes from out of the back room. Not the microphones that have been sitting out all of this time.

Then make them carry it all out to your *get away car* for ya. Plus $50. for gas money. :p

Wow! You really want this mic, Moresound. I'll tell you what, I'll probably just go ahead and sale you mines since I don't use it. I'll just buy another one later on down the line.

$80 and it's all yours. That also includes the shippin'. One thing, though: I thought I had the mic clip but I don't see it inside the box. I'm sure, it's layin' somewhere around my room -- just don't know where, at this point.

Let me know if you're still interested.

:) I was only kidding. :p

Yes I'll take the cube microphone Rapper and thank you. I'll wait till you find the clip. PM is on the way.

Back