Want to buy Tascam US-1800, Apex 205

JG96

If you can sell me both I would be extra happy! Oh and I'm looking for a couple GLS ES 57/58 mics too.

I would say, that they are the best/cheapest way to start recording multiple tracks, on a budget. Think $2000 to get anywhere close to the track count, that the 1800 provides.

I have moved ahead, but the unit is worthy of the 'best multitrack interface' ever made, for under $300.

I'm glad to hear this! I just snagged one! My US 800 and of my mics will be up here soon.

Chili: I got a factory restock for 150 dollars. Who's laughing now?:laughings: But seriously I will be selling my US-800 on here if I can't get a local sale.

Chili: I got a factory restock for 150 dollars. Who's laughing now?:laughings: But seriously I will be selling my US-800 on here if I can't get a local sale.

Very cool, indeed. I haven't tried the US-1800 yet, but will soon. According to Jimmy, it's 8 clean channels and they all stream via USB no problem.

Good luck selling your other stuff. I'll be selling my UAD-1 cards on here soon. (Just gotta get pictures, I'm so lazy)

10 clean preamp channels actually. 9/10 are 1/4" inputs, but worked quite well with XLR to 1/4" cables for HH and ride mics. I later upgraded external preamps, to run them through the line inputs. All 16 input channels run seamlessly at once. I did it often.

Hell, my new interface can do 24 tracks via ADAT and USB 2.0. :)

I'm not sure I need pictures to take a UAD-1 card off you. Hit me up. Keep it in the family yo! I have been wanting to try one. :D

10 clean preamp channels actually. 9/10 are 1/4" inputs, but worked quite well with XLR to 1/4" cables for HH and ride mics. I later upgraded external preamps, to run them through the line inputs. All 16 input channels run seamlessly at once. I did it often.

Hell, my new interface can do 24 tracks via ADAT and USB 2.0. :)

I'm not sure I need pictures to take a UAD-1 card off you. Hit me up. Keep it in the family yo! I have been wanting to try one. :D

PM coming....

These two! :laughings: I've already got an external pre so I'm going straight for the 16 channels and tracking live.

Back