Wanna be on a DVD

flossyboy

What up peeps, with the release of our first compilation album, we are releasing a DVD as well, I would like to feature some HR.com heads and help spread some love.

Just hit me up at sugaty@aol.com if yall are interested. I'll send yall the details and all that yip yap

Hey Abyyss get at a negro, cause we are going to be filming the majority of it in the UK. Besides you need to get up in my studio. Can yall believe this......a British Cat beat out my partna at a Battle Contest in Peterborough........so you can DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTT hahahahaha seriously that did happen, and my partna is hella nice.........honestly my partna should have won, i'm not just cheerleading for my partna, but delivery-wise he killed him, lyrical they were equally matched.....but the Britsh Cat showed me something that I new about but I've forgetten since I haven't performed live in a minute..........HE WORKED THE CROWD.........the way he got the Crowded involved got him a $1000 payout, free admission to the club for a year, and a bottle of champagne...........

SO all that Bullsh*t people be talking about I should be this and I should be that because of this and because of that........yall need to learn some "other" angles to address the fork in the road if you wanna be successful......don't just choose a road to go down........maybe call a taxi drive who most likely knows the roads.....ya fell me

"Sometimes I gotta hit the Backspace Button/ to clear the mistake and live my life for something"
That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Back