Wall Plates

RD423

does anyone know where I can find some information about soldering 1/4 inch cable because we hired a guy to insert panels like that in our studio and ours has xlr and 1/4 for headphones he did the xlr but was b.sing with the 1/4 inch so we fired him needless to say I want to get that finished any information is helpful thanks

As long as you solder your conductors to matching poles on the jacks, you'll be fine....

i.e. use the red wire for 1, black for 2, and shield for 3 (whatever clor you have) as long as the individual wires are soldered to the same connector on both sides.

Does that answer?

I don't get peoples posts like this. They want help, but are TOO DAMN LAZY to type a period so members can READ thier sentences. :rolleyes: :mad: F...koff!!

I guess Fitz doesn't like run-on sentences that have no period thus placing an endless burden on the reader to add their own cadence and the line facilitating an easier read of the initial text but then again run on sentences can be a lot of fun since on the internet anyone can be an irritating wiseass with no real consequences to speak of so lets enjoy making run on sentences for no reason other than to type excess verbeage!

Damn, I used an exclaimation mark!

The point is frederic, even around here, it seems every other thread is filled with either some new "net talk typo", or there must be a majority that hasn't got a clue how to communicate. I get the feeling, younger people have either skipped class so much they can't write or read, or the schools ain't teaching SHIT! :rolleyes:

I know what you meant Rick, I was sarcastically agreeing with you.

Guess it wasn't obvious :( Maybe I should go back to painting.

Back