Walk on the wild side

dres

Hi people,

what ? three threads in one day !

This one is utterly different.

Had a jam with a fellow guitarist two weeks ago and this is what we came up with. It's not a finished song by any means ... everything you hear was recorded, edited and mixed in under 2 hours ... so my mate could take something home.

... its got mistakes but it's also got a lot of vibe too. Really stretching my range of styles. It's a lot of fun ... let me know what you think and what it reminds you of.

www.nowhereradio.com/dres/singles

"Underworld"

Enjoy :)

Hey very groovy man. Good solo technique a great foundation for what is to come.

I'd say get rid of that chiming thing that keeps appearing, was that a metronome type thing? Also I'd say maybe up a few bpm.

Keep me posted with the finished version.

Thanks for listening ... I'm really trying to encourage my friend on electric to write some words for this and own this song. He'll be watching this thread too.

In fact he did the bass, main rythm guitar and one of the solo guitars. I did the drums and the other solo guitar (one with wah wah). Our styles blend remarkably well.

You'll be surprised

I'm kinda surprised this particular thread has recieved less attention than the other 2 .. go figure

Anyway I encourage you all to take a listen ... it's *very* different from my other stuff ... in a good way :)

Bump

Back