VTB-1 Insert

Thanks, Tex! Back to Guitar Center! The VTB-1 is supposed to arrive tomorrow......wait....do you hear a UPS truck?

Tom Petty said it best.
"The Waiting Is The Hardest Part":D

I've only got two comps- an Aphex 108 and a Dbx 286. I was going to insert the 286, because it also has a gate. I've grown quite attached to that gate.:cool:

Right - 8th Street. $179/shipped. Wish I didn't have to go to work today.....like to just sit on the porch and wait for the truck!

Bob

Same here... 'cept it would be for the USPS truck, and a package from Mercenary ;)

BTW the VTB-1 is cool (so far, just tried it mic'ing a guitar amp... sounded good)

I use the VTB-1 as well...you should enjoy it!

Chad, let me know what you think of the RNP, or better yet, post something in the clinic. I dig RNC, and FMR's business model (like SP's) is fantastic! True angels of home recording...

The VTB1 arrived a day late. I took off work today to play with it.

It doesn't work. I think (hope) it's the power supply. It will turn on momentarily if you really play with the wall wart, but then the lights slowly go out. No signal at all. Well, I may as well go to work.

Great.

I e-mailed Allan Hyatt at PMI. He's sending me a new power supply today. Now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

Back to THE WAIT.

I'd like to hear the results of your preamp shoootout with the Studio Projects VTB-1, M-Audio DMP3, and FMR RNP? Thanks.

Buffalo Bob said:
I e-mailed Allan Hyatt at PMI. He's sending me a new power supply today. Now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

Back to THE WAIT.

Thanks Bob,

Let me know when that shows up because we had a UPS problem and some shipments got screwed up in the computer. The problem is, UPS is having some problems trying to tell us which ones, so if you don't get it soon, let me know please.

Email me at alan@pmiaudio.com

T’was the night before Christmas
And all through the shack
Not a preamp was stirring
A wall wart to lack
The C1 stood waiting
The VTB, too
But nothing with which
To plug it into.

I ordered in time
To beat the rush
The amp arrived