VT(P)-1 hits the streets?

of course they don't have any in stock...

and I got a guy on the phone who said the website was a typo and the price is actually $229.

oh well....

can't fault a guy for trying..

(Alan, didn't mean to give you a heart attack ;) )

nP

Last edited:
ha!

The music Center.....in stock?!

Those two phrases seldom go together. Cool place...just don't trust them dudes in the guitar room. They are likely to tell you that ALL the greatest blues players play Peavey amps. (actual quote once overheard!):rolleyes:

Damn....Had me going with the price!!

heylow
Rock Jedi/Indie Snob
www.heylow soundsystem.net

Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen, and Steve Hackett played Peavey amps on their last tours and in the studio. Not blues players , but definitely in the history books of great rock guitarists.

ok....

I'm not sure how to repond to this.....

The part of me that could care less because I was merely half joking wants to say, "ok...fair enough...not that it matters whether I like Peavey or not."

However the part of me that despises Peavey needs to say:

The operating phrase in your post was "in the history books." While this is true, it is also true (IMHO) that nothing done during these artists' "Peavey careers" will ever be considered historically next to the stuff done in their heydays. Not that it's because they play Peavey but it seems a known fact that peavey finds all these old legends and gives them endorsment deals so they Peavey will more gear. When you think of of Eddie Van Halen, what comes to mind? Poundcake? Probably not. Remember Steve Cropper?

I don't know....I mean no disrespect but I feel you wanted a reply here...like if it's good enough for eddie then who the f@#k do I think I am, right? I suppose different strokes for different folks but I have always and will always HATE Peavey junk and do not feel compelled to think it's cool cuz some rock so and so played it on their last tour.

So in keeping with the original thread, all I meant to say, with tongue plante fifmly in cheek, was that some of the sales guys at the Music Center are shady.

Man, how did I get here?

heylow

No...no heart attack, but I called them to see if they had it in stock! I figured if they did, I would buy one... :D

Alan Hyatt

Back