VSTi help! Miroslav

gilbertneal

I installed this M-Audio Keystation 88es keyboard and it works with every VSTi I have except Miroslav Philharmonik. Everything I have previously recorded with MP plays fine and I can see the midi signal getting through and things like MDA piano work fine but the whole point of my keyboard purchase was to use it with MP's great piano sounds.

Why is it not working?

I used to have an M-Audio Radium 49, for which all VSTi's worked fine. I just purchased a new M-Audio Keystation 88es. I installed the drivers from their website. And now all my VSTi's work as before except for Philharmonik, which, ironically, is the reason I got the new 88 key keyboard. When in Reaper, I activate a track and load Philharmonik. I click my mouse on the virtual keyboard and it makes the attendant sounds, but my MIDI keyboard doesn't activate the sounds. When I click the keyboard I can see the MIDI meter go up and down, but there's no sound from Philharmonik.

System: Win764 Windows-PC, AMD-Athlon-64 3.1 ghz 6.0 gb
Host: Reaper 4.02 64, Plug-In Interface: m-audio keystation 88es, Soundcard US-144 Mk II

Thank you all.

Hey, if it helps I will.

ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 26 12.29.gifScreenHunter_01 Sep. 26 12.28.gifScreenHunter_06 Sep. 26 12.31.gifScreenHunter_04 Sep. 26 12.29.gif[/ATTACH]

All this is what I'm looking at. I can easily access sounds like MDA Piano but these important VSTi's I have a hard time accessing. What am I doing incorrectly? Please?

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_05 Sep. 26 12.30.jpg
    ScreenHunter_05 Sep. 26 12.30.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 10
Back