VST Send Fx aren't workin, Huh??!!?!?!?!?

laj35

Hey There,

I'm really really hoping somebody can help me with this one, noone on the Cubase forum could, and I dread tech support. I'm using 5.1 (I know, I know, SX) and all of a sudden it seems I can't get my sends to, well to do anything. I've read the manual's section on sends, searched this and various other message boards, and am really stumped. The master and inserts work fine, as does every other aspect (I assume). Anyways, any help/hints/ideas/thoughts/yada, yada are extremely(!!!!) appreciated. I'm supposed to record a vocalist and I'm sick of twidling with the PC looking like a moron.

Ni,

Laj

1) Open the VST send effects panel;
2) Select a send effect and turn it on;
3) Select a preset or edit it;

4) turn on the send effect on your channel strip for the channel(s) to which you want to apply the effect;
5) make sure send effects aren't bypassed; and
6) turn up the send knob.

That's all I can think of. Maybe there's an effects return level at the master mixer? Check that too. Anyhow, I just used it last night (added sub-bass to a bass track), I think the above 6 steps were all I had to do.

I'm still on 5.1 too. Don't want to move to XP until I have to.

Maybe there's an effects return level at the master mixer? [/B]

I'm pretty well aclimated I know all about how to use sends, inserts, yada yada. Not too familiar with what you're talking about here. Thanks for responding man.

laj35

Back