Vst FX for drums?

drbabbers

All,

I am after some advice regarding using a VST plugin to apply to my recorded drum kit? I have recorded drums using my Zoom HD16 and have imported the WAV files for each track into Reaper. I just wondered if there was any specific drum plugin that anyone can recommend for this purpose?

Ta.
D

Don't mean to be rude, but you haven't actually stated a purpose that you would like the VST plug to do. Using them on drums, but what exactly would you like to do?? Why do you feel your drum tracks need plugs? Which drum?

Are you looking for drum replacement so you can replace maybe "poorly" sounding drums with samples? Are you looking for some plugin to edit your drums? I'm with Chili on this one, we need alot more info on what you plan to do...

Sorry if I didnt explain myself clearly. I may be barking up the wrong and pointless tree anyway! :)

I am recording drums into my HD16, I am then going to import the tracks into something like Reaper and I want to then basically 'play around' with each drum track. I presume I don't specifically require a drum VST and just general VST plugins with various different effects such as reverb, compression etc.. I just wondered if anybody had any recommendation as to what VST plugins to use.

Back