VS Planet not accepting new Registrations

MrSong

Anybody have a clue as to why the VS Planet Forums are not accepting anyone as a new registratant? It's been this way for at least several weeks. No offense to this forum (home recording rules) I just like to search for answers in as many places as possible.

Thanks Anyone,

MrSong

Oops-

Here i have spell-check and didn't even use it- please accept my sincere apologies at being a very bad speller. My parents were related before the marriage!

MrSong

Nor me!

Yeah, I understand that, as I finally found there a place where I could be in contact with other Boss BR8 users (as I´ve never heard about no-one using it), and I´ve been trying registering there during last week, but it seems it´s not possible, and I don´t know why. I sent them an e-mail asking for the reason, but they still haven´t replied. If I get news, I´ll keep you informed.

Contact the webmaster

Send an e-mail request to:

webmaster@vsplanet.com

He should be able to set you up.

Wish
------------------------------
www.mp3.com/IWish

Onyria- yeah it's been tough. I emailed without a reply as well.

Wish14- much love- I believe that was the email where I had sent my request but I did it at work so I can't be sure since I'm sitting at home now! But I'll try your suggestion just in case!

Thanks,
Chad Austin
the Logic
www.thelogicmusic.com

It seems that, if we want to join an VS forum, or need a site where finding some info about our machines, we should create it!

It´s sad, as in Spain there´s nothing such this... Well, seeya, I´m gonna kill myself :)

Mr Song,

U need to have VS-recorder to join the VS-Planet.

Just kidding my musical friend.

As I understand it,

the reason for the round-about way of getting registered is an attempt at keeping out a certain individual who causes quite a stir on bbs's where-ever he goes. Not that anyone here would remember him or anything!:)

Back