vr blue cardinal reviews?

wp001

hey does anyone here have a cardinal made by blue. withs your likes and dislikes and the applications you found best for it??

wp001 said:
hey does anyone here have a cardinal made by blue. withs your likes and dislikes and the applications you found best for it??

Apparently no one has and no one cares. If you read around (and you should) or you may want to check out Violets (the original designer of Blue Mics) but you need deep pockets.

Although, I have been away for two years (I've been in another world) and things can change a great deal in that time.

Dracon said:
Apparently no one has and no one cares. If you read around (and you should) or you may want to check out Violets (the original designer of Blue Mics) but you need deep pockets.

Although, I have been away for two years (I've been in another world) and things can change a great deal in that time.
Actually, never mind Violet apparently there is a big huha between Violet and Blue. I have a headache just about reading never mind trying to figure out their issues.

I had a EV Blue cardinal. It's nice, very quiet and has a fairly tight cardiod pattern. Not as sensitive as most condenser's. It has that boost in the 10k range like a lot of mics and sounds good on vocals. The wooden capsule really does effect the sound, can be a bit boomy on a male vox if you get to close. I didn't like it on acoustic guitar, that's why I traded it.

Deep voice?

Wp001,

Where does your voice fall in the voice range? -Bass, Baritone or Tenor-
Also wondering if it would sound good on a female voice make it sound a little richer (giving it a deeper sound and balancing the highs).

Although, it doesn't seem to be a very good microphone (it looks like a work of art though).

Hey thanks for the tune but I won't be able to listen to it until tomorrow or perhaps later on today.

Maybe I can get on another network and do it but all MP3 downloads are blocked on this the stupid network I'm on currently. I'll be listening to the stuff in the next couple of days.

Back