Voxless song (again) Vocals needed

bozmillar

Just finished this one up tonight. Short and simple, but kind of a fun song to do. I just wanted to do a quick song to test out my new stereo guitar. guitars are DI and use simulanalog plugins. Bass uses amplitube ampex. Drums are EZDrummer.

Also, if anyone feels like putting vocals to this, feel free. I can get you an uncompressed version.

or

http://www.bozrecords.com/mp3s/60song/60sSong.php

I like it. The snare loses its snap in the verses....I think it would pump better with that verse snare schmacking.

A very healthy basic recording, I think...lots of honesty and grit....and a groove.

I like it. The snare loses its snap in the verses....I think it would pump better with that verse snare schmacking.

A very healthy basic recording, I think...lots of honesty and grit....and a groove.

Hey thanks man. Yeah, I was a little worried that I may have overcompressed the drums a bit. I'm doing the morning after listen right now to see how I feel about it now.

Sounds great Boz!
I have no nits on the mix. I'd love to hear it with vocals , guitar solo, the lot...;)

Joey :):):):)

You have a really good mix. I haven't seen anyone say anything about it yet, which is rare!

Perhaps you should write some country lyrics for this.

Back