Vocals needed for Collab

HomeNoiseRecord

hey guys,

I have recently recorded two tracks in a metal style, but due to having ZERO talent when it comes to vocals, I need someone to add their own parts. Iv not done a collab over the internet before but think it could work out quite well. You guys on Homerecording.com get the first chance to have a go, as seeing as your here, you may have something of an interest already.

What i propose is have a listen to the tracks, choose the one you would like to sing/shout over, and PM me with your email address, i will send you an mp3 "backing track" so you can record your part, then just email me back a high quality wav of *just the vocals* so i can then import it into my DAW and mix it down.

heres track one: New EP track 1 by Adam J Owens on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

and track two: New EP Track 2 by Adam J Owens on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Good luck! For everyone who has a go I will let you know how i get on and if I choose to use your parts. Its all a bit of fun, and Ill make sure you get a high quality digital copy of the recordings.

You got some good riffs in the first track. Could you back off some of the compression though? And your bass sounds a bit out of tune. It would be hard not to sound pitchy singing to an instrument that isnt true.

thanks dude, yeah i noticed something was off with the bass, i have since re-recorded parts of it. Obviously i still have the original files in my DAW so will re-mix and edit it when i have a vocal line to fit into it. thats the plan anyway!

You could try :D

It would be easier to download an MP3. Seeing how it's not a final mix anyway. No point in being a big ass .wav that takes 30 minutes to download lol.

Back