Vocal Version: "Sunshine"

Wow. Is that you singing? The ryhthm section sounds sweet. Drums and bass work together perfectly. You've got an authentic old-timey backdrop there that makes me think of the post-war era. I thought the intro was a little loose at first, but it came together quickly. Very well done.

Wow, yeah this sounds like something from.......a long fucking time ago. I don't know anything about this kind of music, but it seems very authentic. Very well done. I like it a lot. :)

Well done....fabulous playing and recording. Me, I would like a bit more reverb on the vocal - but that's just a personal preference...
The ending is well - interesting.....

yessir. While I wait patiently for God to do his work on me and my wife, I've surrounded myself with instruments I can barely play, and I'm learning to make noise with them. I ditched the plan that involved thousands for new computers and sound libraries....resulting in fake, sanitized, sub-par product....and, following the thread of an idea provided by Greg, just went the full measure into real McCoy stuff.

I stopped performing live. Have a part-time job to keep me afloat. Spend days recording, and blowing trumpet, sax, clarinet, flute, violin. Still need a trombone...working on a cello. Craigslist bargains, mostly.

Part of the plan to keep myself on the narrow road. :^)

I had an idea? :laughings:

I don't know what kind of personal troubles you're having, but good luck with whatever it is.

Yeah, not that my music has much, if any, need for it, but I'd love to be able to bang around on a variety of real instruments. That's cool that you're able to do that. MIDI can go to hell. :D

Nice stuff Jeff..I envisage a full band in front of me with you standing in front in a white tux, all in black and white

expertly carried off, in fact this may be the best thing Ive heard you do

whatever personals going on I hope you get through it all in one piece man..great talent

Ill take any midi no one wants..just post it to me :D

Wow! I know you've heard this before, but Wow! :eek: I wouldn't know which end to hold on most of the thingies I heard playin' in there, but I sure felt like I was front and center at Steamers (Jazz Club). Vocals were great ; phrasing was very cool. I hope your wife likes it - I think she'll love it! :)
You are an asset to the clinic - thanks

Back